|Release date||28 February 2005 (Update)|
|Main music||Goblin Game|
|Connected quests||Land of the Goblins|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The secret Goblin Temple is located in the north part of the cave. The stairs leading to it are guarded by 2 goblin guards who will allow a player to pass only as a goblin after drinking a goblin potion. The temple is heavily involved in the Land of the Goblins quest, as well as the Goblin High Priest miniquest that follows it.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Goblin, level 2 and 4
Dungeon rat, level 18
Giant bat, level 44
Spider, level 1 (only when searching boxes in the back room)
Rat, level 1
Chicken, level 1 (only when searching boxes in the back room)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Dwarf Cannon, when finding the missing dwarf child.
- One Small Favour, as Slagilith is encountered here.
- The General's Shadow miniquest, in which players need to kill Bouncer.
- Land of the Goblins is involved because much of the quest takes place in a hidden goblin temple located here.
- Hopespear's Will miniquest, in which players must defeat the ghosts within the temple.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Searching the crates and boxes in this cave will cause any nearby monsters to become aggressive, including any spiders, rats, chickens, or goblins that were found in the crates.
|Related to the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|
|Part 4 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|