Deep Wilderness Dungeon
|Deep Wilderness Dungeon|
|Release date||10 May 2002 (Update)|
|Strongest monster||Fire giant|
|Dwarf multicannon allowed||No|
|Quests taking place here||No|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Deep Wilderness Dungeon can be entered from an abandoned house in deep Wilderness by going down a set of stairs in level 51 Wilderness, south of the Pirates' Hideout. As this dungeon is in level 51-54 Wilderness, players may enter the dungeon and attack other players. The area is single-combat, although a dwarf multicannon can be set up here. It is not recommended to train here due to player killers, and the fact that the dungeon is not easily accessible.
The dungeon can only be traversed in a clockwise direction, as at the end of the dungeon there is a dead end. There are gates separating each monster. A grimy guam spawns in the hill giant room, and a single-dose attack potion spawns in the shadow spider room.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Hill giants, found in the first room.
- Chaos dwarves, found in the second room.
- Shadow spiders, found in the third room.
- Fire giants, found in the final room.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the dungeon was released, players could teleport out of it, despite it being deep in the Wilderness. Jagex quickly fixed this.
- Deep Wilderness Dungeon received a graphical rework on 19 September 2016.
- Deep Wilderness Dungeon is free to play as of 9 October 2017 and therefore contains unique monsters which cannot found anywhere else for free to players.