Deep Wilderness Dungeon
|Deep Wilderness Dungeon|
|Release date||8 May 2002 (Update)|
|Strongest monster||Fire giant|
|See map below|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Deep Wilderness Dungeon can be entered from an abandoned house in deep Wilderness by going down a set of stairs in level 51 Wilderness, south of the Pirates' Hideout. As this dungeon is in level 51-54 Wilderness, players may enter the dungeon and attack other players. The area is single-combat, although a dwarf multicannon can be set up here. It is not recommended to train here due to player killers, and the fact that the dungeon is not easily accessible.
The dungeon can only be traversed in a clockwise direction, as at the end of the dungeon there is a dead end. There are gates separating each monster. A grimy guam spawns in the hill giant room, and a single-dose attack potion spawns in the shadow spider room.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Hill giant, level 44 (found in the first room)
Chaos dwarf, level 47 (found in the second room)
Shadow spider, level 46 (found in the third room)
Fire giant, level 85 (found in the final room)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 November 2011 (Update):
- The new water effect has been fixed for a pond in the Wilderness dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the dungeon was released, players could teleport out of it, despite it being deep in the Wilderness. Jagex quickly fixed this.
- Deep Wilderness Dungeon received a graphical rework on 19 September 2016.
- Deep Wilderness Dungeon is free to play as of 9 October 2017 and therefore contains unique monsters which cannot found anywhere else for free to players.