A skills necklace is a dragonstone necklace that has been enchanted with the spell Enchant Level 5 Jewellery.
A freshly enchanted dragon necklace will have zero charges. It can carry up to four charges, each of which can be used to teleport to the entrances of the following guilds:
Like the other enchanted pieces of dragonstone jewellery, the teleports of a skills necklace can be used in up to level 30 Wilderness, instead of level 20, the normal limit for teleportation.
As long as it has at least one charge, a worn skills necklace will slightly increase the chance of finding a casket while fishing with a big net.
When it runs out of charges, it can be recharged at the totem pole in the Legends' Guild or the Tears of Seren fountain in Prifddinas. A geyser titan cannot recharge a skills necklace.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 14 May 2018 (Update):
- Recharging your jewelry at the legends guild totem pole while having charged combat bracelet or skills necklace will no longer revert them back to uncharged versions.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Skills necklace teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- Skills necklaces no longer cause a spike when resting.