The Mogre Camp can only be accessed after and when saving Pirate Pete for Recipe for Disaster. You will require a fishbowl helmet and a diving apparatus to enter, as well as low weight (less than 27 kg). Speak to Murphy at Port Khazard to go diving.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Fish Species[edit | edit source]
The nature of the Southern Sea in which the Mogre Camp exists has allowed for a large array of fish to inhabit the area. They cannot be caught, but can be seen swimming amongst the coral. The following species have been identified:
- Harlequin Fish
- Red Fantail
- Paradise Fish
- Pearl Danio
- Discus Fish
- Black Moor Fantail
- Angel Fish
- Neon Tetra
Music[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you are able to kill a Mogre that is at Mudskipper Point, south of Port Sarim in the Mogre (miniquest) you could have a chance in getting a crunchy claw token. Once you have one, put on your diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet then go underwater at Port Khazard (must have done Freeing Pirate Pete in Recipe for Disaster) and talk to Nung. He will exchange a giant crab for the crunchy claw token. The crab eats raw fish in each stage of growth.
- In the past, it was possible for players to get random events while underwater. Events such as the Drunken Dwarf would have a diving apparatus on, and the Swarm event's description would change from "A swarm of vicious insects!" to "A swarm of vicious plankton!".
- It was possible to fight other players underwater if on a PVP world.
- If you use an orb of oculus while in the mudskipper pen, you can see the cave from the Shilo Village quest.
- Currently it is possible to see this area, without water, from the Mugger area in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon. This may be because the dungeon is right beside Mudskipper Point.
- Despite having a coral reef, the species of fish found in this area are all freshwater fish.
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|