The Mogre Camp can only be accessed after and when saving Pirate Pete for Recipe for Disaster. You will require a fishbowl helmet and a diving apparatus to enter, as well as low weight (less than 27 kg). Speak to Murphy at Port Khazard to go diving.
Kelp, which can be used to make soda ash in the same way as seaweed and swamp weed, also grows here. However, unlike seaweed and swamp weed, kelp cannot be used with the lunar magic spell superglass make directly; it must be turned into soda ash first.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Mudskipper, level 33 and 35
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Fish Species[edit | edit source]
The nature of the Southern Sea in which the Mogre Camp exists has allowed for a large array of fish to inhabit the area. They cannot be caught, but can be seen swimming amongst the coral. The following species have been identified:
Music[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 September 2020 (Update):
- The walking and running animations are now displayed properly after using the Lodestone Teleport and clicking out of the screen while underwater.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you are able to kill a Mogre that is at Mudskipper Point, south of Port Sarim in the Mogre (miniquest) you could have a chance in getting a crunchy claw token. Once you have one, put on your diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet then go underwater at Port Khazard (must have done Freeing Pirate Pete in Recipe for Disaster) and talk to Nung. He will exchange a giant crab for the crunchy claw token. The crab eats raw fish in each stage of growth.
- In the past, it was possible for players to get random events while underwater. Events such as the Drunken Dwarf would have a diving apparatus on, and the Swarm event's description would change from "A swarm of vicious insects!" to "A swarm of vicious plankton!".
- It was possible to fight other players underwater if on a PVP world.
- If you use an orb of oculus while in the mudskipper pen, you can see the cave from the Shilo Village quest.
- Currently it is possible to see this area, without water, from the Mugger area in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon. This may be because the dungeon is right beside Mudskipper Point.
- Despite having a coral reef, the species of fish found in this area are all freshwater fish.
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|