|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|Location||North-east of Falador|
|No. of stores/banks||1|
|Required level||1 Invention|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Invention Guild is located north-east of Falador, immediately south-west of the entrance to the Dwarven Mine, and north of the Gamers' Grotto entrance. An Invention level of 1 is required to enter the guild.
Players have access to a Human divination workshop with an Inventor's workbench at level 1 Invention and then choose between a Cave goblin tech tree and workshop and a Dwarven tech tree and workshop at level 40 Invention.
With the release of Invention Batch 2 on 18 September 2017, players can access the back room of the guild located to the north of the workshop. Here, machines can be built on six hotspots and a generator in the centre of the north wall. Machines can automate several tasks that the player would normally do themselves. For example, the Alchemiser can perform High-level Alchemy on deposited items. The machines will continue to operate even when the player is not logged on (as long as the required materials and machine charge are present).
Beast of Burden inventory is not accessible while in the guild.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to build invention machines with too few of the required ingredients.
- patch 25 September 2017 (Update):
- The Invention guild bank chest area can now fulfill formerly bank-only functions, such as healing and keepsaking.
- coldfix 18 September 2017 (Update):
- The Invention Guild instancing system, was deactivated, as the guild was not appearing correctly when instanced.
- The Invention Guild's instancing mechanic was fixed and re-enabled.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are unreleased modifications for the hand cannon found on top of the crane, by the well near Doc, and on the shelves in the machine area of the guild.