Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon
|Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon|
|Release date||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Main music||Dorgeshuun Deep|
|Strongest monster||Cave crawler (level 74)|
|Connected quests||Land of the Goblins, The Chosen Commander|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon is a dungeon south of the underground city of Dorgesh-Kaan, beneath the Dorgesh-Kaan agility course. Entry to the dungeon requires completion of the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest and a rope to get down. The dungeon is dark and requires the player to have a light source or face relentless damage from stinging insects. An Antipoison potion may also be helpful, as there are several poisonous creatures in the dungeon. The area was released on 20 March 2007.
Notable Features[edit | edit source]
- There is a two-way passage between the dungeon and the Kalphite Lair.
- Fairy ring AJQ provides access between the dungeon and Zanaris, for players who can use the fairy rings.
- A ladder to the agility course and to Dorgesh-Kaan city is in the north.
- There are two net fishing locations for frog spawn
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Turgall, above in the electricity plant by the agility course
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Land of the Goblins quest contains a part involved with this dungeon.
- The Chosen Commander quest also uses this dungeon briefly on two occasions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the player asks Turgall how the power station works, he replies "By magic!" and then proceeds to give an accurate description of a modern-day geothermal power station, substituting the words magnetic, electric, and electricity with magic or magical.
Update history[edit | edit source]