|Release||8 December 2009 (Update)|
|See map section|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Kuradal's Dungeon is an area near the Ancient Cavern that is filled with Slayer monsters. Players can enter the dungeon only if Kuradal, or one of her superiors, Morvran or Laniakea, has assigned them a Slayer task for one of the monsters in the dungeon. Also, Kuradal will not allow players with dwarf multicannons in their inventories to enter her dungeon.
Once in the dungeon, players can only attack the Slayer monster they were assigned, and only while the task has not been completed. All monsters in the dungeon except dark beasts, hellhounds, and gargoyles are non-aggressive. The aggressive monsters can attack players, but players cannot retaliate unless the monster is part of the assignment.
- The low wall in the north, requiring 86 Agility.
- The low wall in the middle, requiring 86 Agility.
- The wall run in the south, requiring 90 Agility.
The shortcuts allows players to get to deeper parts of the dungeon without having to pass through as many monster-filled rooms.
If you die on the way out after finishing a task, Kuradal allows you to enter the dungeon to collect your items, even though you don't have a slayer task for monsters in the dungeon.
Dungeon info[edit | edit source]
|Databox • Talk page|
Location[edit | edit source]
There are four ways to get to the entrance:
- Using a ferocious ring to teleport to Kuradal.
- Using a Slayer cape or any of its variants to teleport to Kuradal.
- Entering the Ancient Cavern via the lake above Baxtorian Falls, at the head of the River Dougne. To enter the cavern, players must jump off the dock on the north side of the lake into the whirlpool (followers such as pets or familiars cannot be out at this time). To be able to enter this way, players must have completed Barbarian Training up to the pyre ships part of barbarian Firemaking. One fast way to get to the dock is to teleport to the Barbarian Outpost using a games necklace or Barbarian Teleport (Lunar spellbook).
- Use Fairy ring code BJQ to teleport to the Ancient Cavern. Partial completion of A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is required to use the fairy rings, and the ring in the cavern must first be repaired before it can be used. This is done by using 5 bittercap mushrooms and a spade on the inner ring.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Monsters that can be found in Kuradal's Dungeon include:
|Iron dragon||7||98||4||Water spells|
|Steel dragon||7||100||4||Water spells|
Barriers[edit | edit source]
Almost every type of monster is separated from other types of monster by barriers in the dungeon. The one exception is that the iron and steel dragons share the same chamber, although even there the iron dragons stay in the eastern side and the steel ones in the west without proper access to each other (blocked by a rock slide). Monsters, players, and familiars cannot attack through these barriers.
Ferocious rings[edit | edit source]
All monsters in the dungeon have a chance of dropping ferocious rings. Each ring has the following abilities:
- Players can use a ring to teleport to Kuradal up to 5 times.
- When wearing the ring in the dungeon, player's hits inflict +4% extra damage to the monsters.
- When wearing the ring in the dungeon, it functions like a ring of life.
Map[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 June 2020 (Update):
- Familiars will no longer be able to attack Slayer creatures in Kuradal's dungeon after their summoner's task has been completed.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Familiars will attack slayer creatures in Kuradal's dungeon when on an appropriate slayer task.
- patch 15 July 2019 (Update):
- You can now teleport to Abyssal demons within Kuradal's dungeon via the Abyssal demon slayer mask on a demons cluster task.
- patch 8 April 2019 (Update):
- patch 15 January 2018 (Update):
- All sections of Kuradal's dungeon are now marked as part of a members' area.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The spikes in the middle of Kuradal's dungeon has been removed.
- Two more abyssal demons were added to the dungeon.
- ninja 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The animation issue triggered by climbing over low walls has now been fixed.
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- Players can no longer use a beast of burden to smuggle a cannon into Kuradal's dungeon, and cannons can no longer be placed down in the area.
- patch 5 July 2010 (Update):
- Reduced the occurrence of your feet appearing slightly below the ground in Kuradal's Dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When outside the entrance to the dungeon, some dragons, gargoyles and other creatures will attempt to escape. Kuradal kills them immediately, often using magic or monster-specific tactics (e.g. throwing rocks at gargoyles) to do so.
- If a player tries to attack a monster that isn't assigned as their task in Kuradal's Dungeon, it says "You're not down here to kill those", but if a player dies next to one with Wrath activated, it says "You don't have permission to kill those."
- It is possible with Chain and Ricochet to hit a different species of monster than players are assigned. This can only occur in the room with the iron dragons and steel dragons.