|Release||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Music||Camelot (music track), Overture, Monarch Waltz|
|doc • Talk page|
Sinclair Mansion is a large mansion that plays a significant role in the Murder Mystery quest. It can be found by heading north-east from Seers' Village, up the path that leads to Rellekka. Sinclair Mansion is also north of Camelot Castle.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- There are two nearby fairy rings: CJR is closest to the mansion, while DJR is at the west end (requires partial completion of Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen). The forest near the first ring has some wolves in it.
- Camelot teleport (using the tablet or the spell which requires 45 Magic) and run north.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Skilling[edit | edit source]
Sinclair Mansion has cabbage, wheat, and potato respawns, along with a range, dairy churn, dairy cow, chickens, cows, water sources, and a barrel with unlimited amounts of free flour (use an empty pot on the barrel in the kitchen). This makes the location near ideal for up and coming cooks.
For example, by bringing baskets of tomatoes and a pot, one could cook a large quantity of pizza and meat pizzas with everything needed close at hand. Baked potatoes, buttered potatoes, and even cheese potatoes can be made entirely on location with nothing to bring other than a bucket for milking the dairy cow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The Sinclair Mansion range and the range inside Al Kharid's Kebab Shop (and several other buildings in Al Kharid) are the only bronze ranges in RuneScape.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Several tiles near the Sinclair mansion, and in the Al Kharid desert, no longer force players off them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sinclair Mansion may be a reference to the mansion of Augusteen St. Clair from Uncle Tom's Cabin.