Quick guide for One Small Favour
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Yanni Salika in the antique shop in Shilo Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Karamja[edit | edit source]
Asgarnia and Misthalin[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Brian in Port Sarim (Axe shop north-east of the lodestone). Make sure he takes the blunt hatchet before you leave.
- Speak to Aggie, the witch in Draynor Village.
- Go to the H.A.M. Hideout (north-east of the Lumbridge furnace and west of the Lumbridge cow field). Pick the lock on the old mine entrance, and climb down. Head to the southern cavern and speak to Johanhus Ulsbrecht.
- Or if player has completed The Chosen Commander.
- Talk to Fred the Farmer near the sheep's pen in Lumbridge.
- Or if player has seen "The Thing".
- Talk with Seth Groats near the chickens' pen in Lumbridge. (Back on the east side of the river)
- Take 3 steel bars to Horvik in the platebody shop in Varrock (north-east of the central fountain), who is ill and needs a herbal tincture.
- Speak to the Apothecary, located in south-west Varrock, at the potion icon.
- Or if player has destroyed their Doctor's hat.
- Go to Gunnarsgrunn (Barbarian Village) and talk to Tassie Slipcast, located at the first house to the south.
- Enter the Dwarven Mine and find Hammerspike Stoutbeard in the south west corner. Ask him about Tassie Slipcast.
- Go to Taverley and talk with Sanfew, located in the house slightly south-west of Pikkupstix's Summoning Shop.
- Or if "Eadgar's Ruse" is completed.
- Make a Guthix rest, in this order, (vial of water, harralander, and marrentill)
- Travel to White Wolf Mountain, and speak to Captain Bleemadge. Right-click to chat with him.
Kandarin[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Around 2000 coins (or 2+ cut opals, jades and red topazes in case you crush the ones you get)
- Travel to Catherby and speak to Arhein. (General shop owner, south of the lodestone)
- Go to Seers' Village and speak to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight, south-east of the lodestone.
- Enter the Goblin Cave east of the fishing guild (teleport to the Ardougne lodestone and run north).
- Sometimes the cave is not marked on the minimap. It is just outside the fence opposite the fishing guild building near the windmill.
- Once inside, head north, then east where you find Petra trapped in rock. Right-click on the sculpture and select "Search".
- Go to Ardougne and speak to Wizard Cromperty, located north-east from the market, the house with the blue floor.
- While you are in Ardougne, pick up five pigeon cages from the back yard of the first house south of the north-western bank. There are three cages that will respawn immediately.
- Go to Port Khazard (teleport to Catherby and use a charter to Port Khazard or teleport to the Yanille Lodestone, run east through town then north) and talk to Tindel Marchant on the southern pier.
- Go to the Feldip Hills and talk to Rantz, located to the far east of fairy ring aks.
- Go west until you see Gnormadium Avlafrim and a gnome glider. Talk to him by right-clicking and search each landing light for a gem, cut it, and put it back in the landing lights (from west to east is sapphire, opal, red topaz, jade). If you crush one talk to him again to buy a replacement.
- Talk to the gnome again.
Completing the favours[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Armour weapon for Slagilith fight. (Weak to air spells), bronze bar, iron bar, steel bar, empty pot, and 5 pigeon cages
- Go back to Rantz to receive a comfy mattress.
- Take the mattress to Tindel in Port Khazard, who gives you iron oxide.
- Take the iron oxide to Wizard Cromperty in Ardougne, who gives you an animate rock scroll.
- Cast the spell on Petra in the Goblin Cave and kill Slagilith when he appears.
- Cast the spell on Petra again, then talk to her.
- Go to Seers' Village and speak to Phantuwti in his house.
- Access the roof via either the ladder on the north wall of Phantuwti's house, or the ladder in the building to the east (you have to go up two ladders to get to the roof).
- Search the weather vane twice to get three broken vane parts. With a bronze bar, an iron bar, and a steel bar, use each of the the parts of the weather vane on any anvil. Go back to the roof of the house and put the weathervane pillar, the directionals and the ornament back.
- Talk to Phantuwti again and he will give you the weather report.
- Take the report to Arhein in Catherby.
- Talk to Captain Bleemadge on the White Wolf Mountain.
- Talk to Sanfew in Taverley. ( If the player has completed "Eadgar's Ruse.")
- Talk to Hammerspike Stoutbeard in the Dwarven Mine. Kill his minions. Talk to him again.
- Talk to Tassie Slipcast in Gunnarsgrunn (Barbarian Village). Form the Unfired pot lid at Potter's Wheel. Fire the pot lid in the pottery oven, and then use it on a pot to get an airtight pot.
- Go to the apothecary in Varrock and give him the pot.
- Or if player has destroyed their Doctor's hat.
- Go to Horvik (Varrock Platebody Shop) and give him the herbal tincture and breathing salts. . Talk to him again with five pigeon cages to get some chicken cages.
- Go to Seth Groats in the farm in Lumbridge and give him the chicken cages.
- Go to the H.A.M. Hideout and talk to Johanhus.
- Go to Draynor Village and talk with Aggie the witch.
- Go to Port Sarim and talk with Brian, who gives you a sharpened hatchet.
- Go back to Shilo Village and speak with the jungle forester, who gives you red mahogany logs in exchange for the hatchet.
- Speak with Yanni in Shilo Village.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 2 antique lamps giving 10,000 experience to any skill of your choice. Skill must be at least level 30.
- Steel key ring (automatically added to the tool belt)
- Ability to make Guthix rest potions
- Access to the gnome glider route to the Feldip Hills
- Adamantite stone spirit, an uncut ruby and an uncut diamond dropped by Slagilith
- 1,000 experience from repairing the weather vane components
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
The following can be unlocked in the lands you venture into if you have not visited them beforehand, but there is no unique music for this quest:
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
One Small Favour is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Nomad's Requiem
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps