Adamant dragon dungeon
|Adamant dragon dungeon|
|Release date||15 June 2015 (Update)|
|Main music||7th Realm, Karamja Jam|
|Strongest monster||Adamant dragon (level 116)|
|Connected quests||Curse of the Black Stone|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The adamant dragon dungeon is home to the adamant variety of metal dragons. The dungeon is a Dragonkin laboratory underneath Brimhaven Dungeon, accessible via a set of stairs previously hidden under a grate in a room between the moss and fire giants and the black demons.
Within the dungeon there is a mural that can be cleansed with a fully charged Dragonfire shield (50 charges) for 10,000 experience and then translated with the Dragonkin Primer after the quest One of a Kind. This mural is located directly next to the staircase.
Inside the dungeon there is a safe room with the exit from the dungeon and a mural with two rooms containing adamant dragons attached. The room to the south is accessible by anyone, while the room to the north requires 80 Slayer to access. From these rooms two more are accessible; the eastern room requires 70 Slayer and the western one 90 Slayer.
When entering the dungeon, the player is presented with a warning of the dangers below, although it may be toggled off at any time by ticking the box at the bottom of the warning message.
Location[edit | edit source]
The dungeon entrance is inside the Brimhaven dungeon, in the room between the fire giants and the black demons, in the south part of the dungeon.
The easiest ways to the Brimhaven dungeon are:
- Teleport using the Dungeoneering cape or a charged hoardstalker ring to the Brimhaven metal dragon dungeon.
- House Teleport if the player-owned house is on Karamja or a Brimhaven tablet if the player has completed Love Story.
- Teleport to the Karamja lodestone, which is located directly south-east of the dungeon.
- Teleport to the Catherby lodestone, and charter a ship (480 coins) to Brimhaven, then run south
- Spirit tree if the player can plant a spirit tree behind the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Amulet of glory to Karamja, then run west then south.
- Fairy ring CKR and then north to the dungeon.
- Karamja gloves 3 to Shilo Village and then the Shilo Village cart system to Brimhaven. Using a cart costs 10 coins.
- Teleport to Ardougne. Take boat to Brimhaven (costs 30 gp). Walk south to dungeon.
- Cabbageport to Port Sarim. Take the charter ship to Brimhaven (costs 1600 gp). Walk south to dungeon.
- Use of Tai Bwo Wannai Teleport scrolls, a reward from any difficulty of Clue Scrolls.
- Use of a Kethsi ring which teleports the player directly to the adamant dragons (fastest, but most expensive method, as each charge costs 50,000 coins).
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Adamant dragon, level 116
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Dusting Murial ( 25) – Update the Dragonkin Primer with murals in Brimhaven Dungeon and Mount Firewake.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Checks have been added to make sure transmogrified states get removed when leaving the Brimhaven Adamant Dungeon.
|Cities, towns and settlements|
|Points of interest|