|Release date||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Location||South of Seers' Village|
|No. of stores/banks||2 stores, 1 bank|
|Required level||Completion of Legends' Quest|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Legends' Guild is the most exclusive of all quest-based guilds in RuneScape. It is located to the northeast of East Ardougne, east of Hemenster and the south of Seers' Village. To enter the grounds of the Legends' Guild, players must have started the Legends' Quest. However, to enter the actual building, players must have completed the entire quest. Radimus Erkle is the headmaster of the guild, and he is also the start point of the Legends' Quest and While Guthix Sleeps.
Travel[edit | edit source]
There are several methods of getting to the Legends' Guild:
- The Cape of legends teleports the player directly inside the guild on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] next to the Totem pole, or outside the front gates if toggled.
- Fairy ring BLR teleports the player to a point just outside the main gates.
- The Sixth-Age circuit teleports to Guthix's Cave to the west of the guild.
- The Ardougne Teleport or the Camelot Teleport transports the player west or north of the guild, respectively.
- The western most magical portal on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the Wizards' Guild in Yanille teleports the player to Thormac's Tower, slightly to the north-west of the guild.
- The Combat bracelet teleports the player to the Ranging Guild, north-west of the guild.
Features[edit | edit source]
Entrance[edit | edit source]
At the gates of the Legend Guild, there are two Legends guard on duty, only letting players who have started or completed the Legends Quest go through the gates. If a player who is a member of the guild enters the gates the guards proclaim "Legends' guild member approaching!".
In the garden there is a fountain and a Golden Gnome donated by SpecialEffect in 2016.
Basement[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
Radimus Erkle stands at the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]. There is also the Gold Totem which was obtained through the completion of the Legends Quest. The Skills necklace and Combat bracelet are recharged at the totem.
The Cape of Legends, which once was the best in the game, has since been overshadowed by many capes. The cape can be used to be teleported in the guild or in front of the guild's gates. It can be really useful to quickly get access to a fairy ring.
First floor[edit | edit source]
On the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the guild is a general store run by Fionella.
Second floor[edit | edit source]
The replacement period per mithril seed is approximately 2 minutes 50 seconds. This store used to sell Silverlight, but this sword was removed from the store's stock. Instead, when lost, it can be reclaimed from Gideon Bede.
Known members[edit | edit source]
The following NPCs are members of the guild, confirmed either through conversation and/or being sighted inside.
- Linza (formerly)
- Radimus Erkle
- The Raptor
- Sir Owen (formerly)
- Siegfried Erkle
- Xenia (formerly)
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Prism of Salvation can no longer be cast while in the Legends guild stopping players from smuggling other players into the guild
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- The water fountain outside of the Legends' Guild now has an updated animation.
- patch 14 May 2018 (Update):
- Recharging your jewellery at this guild's totem pole while having charged combat bracelet or skills necklace will no longer revert them back to uncharged versions.
- patch 15 January 2018 (Update):
- This guild's Bankers will now display the bank icon on the minimap when the player is on the correct floor.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Legends' Guild guards now reference the correct amount of quest points to begin the Legends' Quest.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- Updated some incorrect tiles on the path outside the Legends Guild in NXT.
- ninja 2 June 2014 (Update):
- There is now a "Recharge All" option on the totem pole in the Legends' Guild.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the RuneScape 2 beta, Radimus was temporarily replaced by an NPC named Erasmus, who would reset quests for testing. After RuneScape 2 itself was released, Radimus once again became the starting point for the Legends' Quest.