Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players may directly access the fenced-in area using the fairy ring code ALS (requires partial completion of Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen and a Dramen or Lunar staff, or no item is required if the player has completed Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift.)
- Home teleport to the Seers' Village lodestone then run north along the mine cart tracks then go west along the south side of the tracks until you reach a break in the fencing around the woods.
- Using a Combat bracelet to teleport to the Ranging Guild then run north on the paved path to the Seer's Village lodestone, the follow the mine cart tracks north and then west until you reach the loose railings in the fencing.
Features[edit | edit source]
Low-levelled players might want to bring armour because there are aggressive level 33 guard dogs inside. The guard dogs have a low constitution but a high attack, they are only dangerous to pures or low defence accounts. This wood is the only place where players can find red vine worms, which are needed in the Fishing Contest quest. This is also sometimes involved in the quest Wanted! as Solus Dellagar can be found there, as can dwellberries. There is a crate that players may need to search as the solution to a map clue during a Treasure Trail. The dwellberries that spawn here can be used for Plague City.
Although there is an abundance of trees found in the wood, training is not advised due to the large amount of aggressive guard dogs and that there are no trees higher than oak.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mcgrubor's Wood may be a reference to McGregor's garden from Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter.
- It was revealed in the 47th Postbag from the Hedge that Tam McGrubor is not the owner of McGrubor's Wood, although he did live there for a certain period of time.