Mos Le'Harmless Caves
|Mos Le'Harmless Caves|
|Release date||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|Main music||Little Cave of Horrors|
|Strongest monster||Unspeakable horror (level 105)|
|Connected quests||Cabin Fever|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Mos Le'Harmless Caves, also called the "Cave of Horrors", are found on Mos Le'Harmless, which players can reach only after completing the Cabin Fever quest. A light source is required in the caves. In the north-east, two staircases ascend to small islands with teak and mahogany trees and seaweed spawns. The caves are the only place where Cave horrors and Albino bats are found.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Albino bat, level 43
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Cavey Davey guards the entrance to the caves. He warns players to be prepared before entering.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Cabin Fever is required.
Update History[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music "Little Cave of Horrors" is a reference to the film Little Shop of Horrors.
- Cave horrors are regarded as having good drops. They occasionally drop prized Black masks, which enhance players' abilities on Slayer assignments and are used to make Slayer helmets.
- The "teak and mahogany" islands are rarely used for Woodcutting, given their distance from a bank and the need to cross the caves. Both regular Seaweed and Edible seaweed are found on the islands.
- The name Mos Le'Harmless is a play on words for Mostly Harmless, which is a reference to the book, movie and radio show The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Mos Le'Harmless was a map type in the Funorb Game Arcanists.
- When a player enters the Mos Le'Harmless Caves, they have two options before entering should they not have a Witchwood icon. The option for entering says, 'Yes, I am not afraid to be killed in nasty ways', a reference to the song 'Brave Sir Robin' in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.