The Tree Gnome Village, also known as Priw Gnomo Andralo in Gnomish, is the home of the Gnomes. It is primarily a giant hedge maze (Tree Gnome Maze), at the centre of which lies a civilisation. To enter the village press squeeze through loose railing. If you talk to Elkoy he will lead you through the maze, saving a bit of time.
Paths through the maze which surrounds the Tree Gnome Village
- Gnome Village Dungeon - there are skeletons, giant bats and hobgoblins in here, as well as a jail with a gnome called Golrie (he is featured in Waterfall Quest, Roving Elves, and The Path of Glouphrie).
- Spirit tree - after completing the Tree Gnome Village quest, players have access to the Spirit tree transportation system. The trees have options to teleport to Varrock, the area south of Ardougne, the Tree Gnome Stronghold, and after the quest The Path of Glouphrie, near the Poison Waste Slayer Dungeon.
- Gnome glider - after completing The Prisoner of Glouphrie quest, players can use a new glider route, piloted by Captain Belmondo. It is located just outside the village near Elkoy and the farming patch.
Gnomes gathered around the spirit tree.
Here is a list of creatures that inhabit the maze:
Concept art for the graphical update
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Fixed a clipping issue in the gnome maze.
- patch 16 February 2015 (Update):
- Blocking has been added to a missing tile in the gnome maze.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Blocking has been added to a tile inside a hedge in the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- The erroneous water source icon near the Tree Gnome Village fruit tree patch has been removed.
- A height mapping issue north-west of Tree Gnome Village has been fixed.
- patch 26 September 2012 (Update):
- Players should no longer teleport around the old oak tree near the Tree Gnome Village.
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Fixed problems with remove roofs in Tree Gnome Village.
- patch 12 May 2009 (Update):
- Improved the view when wandering around the Tree Gnome Village to take the walkways above into account.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- A gate in the Tree Gnome Village that thought it was a door is now correctly a gate again.