The Tree Gnome Village, also known as Priw Gnomo Andralo in Gnomish, is the home of the Gnomes. It is primarily a giant hedge maze (Tree Gnome Maze), at the centre of which lies a civilisation. To enter the village press squeeze through loose railing. If you talk to Elkoy he will lead you through the maze, saving a bit of time.
Paths through the maze which surrounds the Tree Gnome Village
- Gnome Village Dungeon - there are skeletons, giant bats and hobgoblins in here, as well as a jail with a gnome called Golrie (he is featured in Waterfall Quest, Roving Elves, and The Path of Glouphrie).
- Spirit tree - after completing the Tree Gnome Village quest, players have access to the Spirit tree transportation system. The trees have options to teleport to Varrock, the area south of Ardougne, the Tree Gnome Stronghold, and after the quest The Path of Glouphrie, near the Poison Waste Slayer Dungeon.
- Gnome glider - after completing The Prisoner of Glouphrie quest, players can use a new glider route, piloted by Captain Belmondo. It is located just outside the village near Elkoy and the farming patch.
Gnomes gathered around the spirit tree.
Here is a list of creatures that inhabit the maze:
Concept art for the graphical update
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 8 July 2009 (Update):
- Fixed problems with remove roofs in Tree Gnome Village.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- A gate in the Tree Gnome Village that thought it was a door is now correctly a gate again.