Petra Fiyed is an adventurer trapped in a rock face after volunteering to do a teleportation experiment for Wizard Cromperty. During One Small Favour quest the player saves her from her entrapment by using an animate rock scroll after defeating the Slagilith.
Petra Fiyed stuck in the wall
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Her name is a pun of 'petrified'.
- "Petra" means rock in ancient Greek.
- If you do not talk to her for too long, she would disappear and you would have to "free" her again.
- If you cast the spell again when she is already freed and walking around, the animation would still play and Petra would start talking to you normally.
- The scene is a play on Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, when Princess Leia frees Han Solo.