|Release||31 January 2012 (Update)|
|Location||North-west of Taverley, south-west of Burthorpe|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Burthorpe mine is an underground mine north-west of Taverley and south of Burthorpe. It contains copper, tin, clay, silver, iron, and common gem rocks. It is notable for being very close to a furnace, 2 anvils, and a forge; all are also metal banks.
This mine is good for lower-levelled miners, smithers and crafters, as there is a furnace and anvils outside to smelt copper and tin into bronze bars or iron ore into iron bars, and smith them into items, or just to bank them for later use. A well, pottery wheels and pottery ovens are also available to process clay. There is a bank a short run to the north, to bank smithed or crafted items.
Mine info[edit | edit source]
|Databox • Talk page|
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 November 2021 (Update):
- We've replaced some copper and tin rocks in the depths of the Burthorpe mine with common gem rocks, silver rocks and iron rocks, for use in basic challenges and to telegraph low-level Smithing and Crafting progression goals in the starting zone
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- Some floating environment has been removed from the Burthorpe mines.
- patch 9 August 2021 (Update):
- patch 3 July 2012 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, if teleporting was attempted from the mine, a message would appear saying that you were unable to due to being in ScapeRune.
- This is one of the locations that a goblin raid can take place in.
- Towards the western-most end of the mine, a chalice can be seen on a small rock ledge slightly out of reach. This is might be a reference to the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.