Transcript of Land of the Goblins journal entry
- I talked to Grubfoot.
- I took Grubfoot into the city to speak to Zanik and Oldak. He told us that he had a vision about Yu'biusk, the fabled goblin homeland.
- Grubfoot told us about a secret goblin temple sunk into the Plain of Mud. The priests there might know the location of Yu'biusk.
- Oldak teleported me and Zanik to the secret goblin temple.
- Zanik went into the secret goblin temple, but the guards would not let me in.
- The Makeover Mage told me how to make a goblin transmogrification potion out of toadflax and pharmakos berries.
- using the goblin transmogrification potion, I entered the secret goblin temple.
- My goblin name is Goblin name.
- Aggie told me how I can strip goblin armour of dye and make it white.
- I found Zanik in a prison cell in the temple.
- I rescued Zanik and she returned to Dorgesh-Kaan.
- I have passed the high priest's test.
- The high priest told me that his predecessor, Snothead, might know the location of Yu'biusk. Snothead is dead, but I can talk to him if I can get into the temple crypt.
- I have unlocked the door to the secret temple's crypt.
- Snothead told me about his predecessor, Snailfeet.
- Snailfeet told me about his predecessor, Mosschin.
- Mosschin told me about his predecessor, Redeyes.
- Redeyes told me about his predecessor, Strongbones.
- Strongbones told me that Yu'biusk is another plane of existence, and that if the barriers between the planes were ever broken, goblin blood would call out and open a portal there.
- I told Zanik and Oldak what I had learned about Yu'biusk. Oldak said that he could break the barriers between the planes using the fairy ring to the south of Dorgesh-Kaan.
- We opened a portal to Yu'biusk, but found that it had been devastated by a terrible war.
- Zanik opened a strange box, was surrounded by a bright light and disappeared.
- Oldak and I left Yu'biusk just before the portal closed. I don't know what became of Zanik.
|Part 4 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|