Temple of Aminishi
|Temple of Aminishi|
|Release date||25 June 2018 (Update)|
|Main music||Various, see article|
|Strongest monster||Seiryu the Azure Serpent|
|Dwarf multicannon allowed||Not allowed inside the dungeon|
|Quests taking place here||Curse Of The Black Stone|
|Inhabitants||Various, see article|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Temple of Aminishi, also known as the Temple of Seiryu, is the first Elite Dungeon, a 1-3 player combat/narrative experience that rewards unique loot and Dungeoneering experience and dungeoneering tokens. The Temple of Aminishi is located on the island of Aminishi and only requires completion of Impressing the Locals to access. The grouping system is required in order to form a team of 2-3 players.
Bryll Thoksdottir has tasked adventurers with investigating the Acolytes of Seiryu due to no one seeing Seiryu the Azure Serpent for centuries, along with the Council of Seven, who have been acting strangely.
Story mode gives rewards, but at an extremely reduced rate. It does not provide kill count and progress towards achievements. In addition, deaths are unsafe. Story mode reduces the health of all monsters by 50% and reduces their damage output by 90%.
While the bosses themselves have a "normal" and "hard" mode killcount, there is no hard mode version of the dungeon; rather, "normal" kills are any kills performed in a group, while "hard" kills are any kills performed alone.
The Temple of Aminishi consists of 3 bosses: The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta the Ascended, and Seiryu the Azure Serpent. Rewards include Masuta's warspear, a level 82 two-handed melee weapon, fishy treat, ancient scales (which are used to upgrade Sirenic equipment to tier 92), and onyx dust. Only one of the bosses have a corresponding boss pet, Kuroryu (Seiryu's boss pet).
While all of these drops may be obtained in a group, the quantity and type of rewards increases greatly when completing the dungeon alone; for example, Seiryu is more likely to drop onyx dust in groups, while in solo encounters he is guaranteed to drop ancient scales.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The monsters inside the dungeon drop a variety of items, with the unique items being:
|Relics of Aminishi||Can be low, high alched or disassembled.||N/A||All monsters|
|Seasinger and tetsu weapon upgrade kits||Can be used to upgrade seasinger kiba and makigai or tetsu katana and wakizashi into their respective tier 88 versions.||695,539 and 461,824||All monsters|
|Suspicious gunpowder||Can be disassembled for 7 explosive components||N/A||All monsters|
|Onyx dust||Can be transmuted into an uncut onyx||15,651||All monsters|
|Ancient scale||Can be used to create Elite sirenic armour||580,881||All monsters|
|Fishy treat||Allows players to "instantly kill" The Sanctum Guardian||1,745,234||The Sanctum Guardian|
|Masuta's warspear||Tier 82 halberd-type weapon||7,996,000||Masuta the Ascended|
|Crassian Allegiance||Lore book required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||The Sanctum Guardian|
|Himiko's Vision||Lore book required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||Masuta the Ascended|
|Chipped black stone crystal||Pet item for Kuroryu, required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||Seiryu the Azure Serpent|
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
- The Acolyte's Accord
- The Azure Caverns
- Blackstone Shadows
- Call to Seiryu
- Chaos of Corruption
- Masuta the Ascended
- The Sacred Steward
- Seiryu's Deliverance
- The Shackled Serpent
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Some achievements can be done in both story mode and normal mode, some only in normal mode.
There are 19 achievements in this elite dungeon (showing 19).
|2||Temple of Aminishi||Complete all of the listed achievements.||50|
|5||Aminishi? Completed it, mate.||Defeat every miniboss inside the Temple of Aminishi.||20|
|8||I'll Pulverise You!||Use Pulverise on Masuta the Ascended at the same time he uses it.||20|
|9||Force of a Great Typhoon||Defeat Masuta the Ascended without any stacks of the calm waters effect.||30|
|10||Swift as the Coursing River||Defeat Masuta the Ascended with 65% of the calm water effect or more.||30|
|11||Strength of a Raging Fire||Defeat Masuta the Ascended with at least 7 thrashing waters still remaining.||50|
|12||Here Is My Handle||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian after being hit by her water spout 10 times.||20|
|13||Outflanked 'em in the Sanctum||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian without anyone taking any damage from her purple corruption.||30|
|14||Crassian en Masse||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian with exactly 10 crassians still alive when she dies.||30|
|15||Arc Reactor||Beat Seiryu without anyone taking damage from the shadow tendrils.||30|
|17||Bless You, Seiryu||Make Seiryu sneeze.||5|
|20||Oops! Wrong Cult!||Enter the Temple of Aminishi wearing H.A.M. clothing.||5|
|21||Died by the Blade!||Die by the blade!||20|
|64||A Mini Shipment||Loot the trunk in the Temple of Aminishi.||5|
|6||The Many Hands That Write||Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Temple of Aminishi.||20|
|18||The Purple Dart||Defeat the Violet Lotus miniboss using elite death lotus darts.||10|
|19||What Does Monster Examine Say About His Combat Level?||Deal over 9000 damage to Goku the Unrelenting in one hit.||10|
|7||The Book of Elei||Collect all 22 pages of Elei's Diary in the Temple of Aminishi (X/22)[sic]||20|
|16||Malignant Enigmas||Kill 18 shadow enigmas in 6 seconds.||30|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Removed the Player owned port enhancer from the hidden Temple of Aminishi trunk.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Completing the Temple of Aminishi on story mode will no longer state you completed the Shadow Reef.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Enemies in the Temple of Aminishi can no longer use the 'Smash' ability, with the exception of 2 minibosses.
- patch 8 April 2019 (Update):
- Will no longer get ED1 spotlight effects occurring in other Elite Dungeons.
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Killing Masuta the Ascended while he is stood above the hidden staircase will no longer prevent players from obtaining their loot.
- update 25 February 2019 (Update):
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta and Seiryu in the Temple of Aminishi will no longer attack a player outside the arena.
- The water spouts in the Masuta boss fight will no longer target a player outside the arena.
- Black hand tendrils in the Seiryu fight will no longer target someone outside the arena.
- The purple fire in the Sanctum Guardian boss fight will no longer target someone outside the arena.
- The Crassian minions in the Sanctum Guardian fight will no longer target players outside the arena.
- The Masuta clone can no longer attack players outside the arena.
- Blocking has been adjusted and corrected on the barriers leading to Seiryu.
- Masutas purple wave of magic will no longer AoE players outside the arena.
- patch 16 July 2018 (Update):
- Nex: Angel of Death, Solak, and Seiryu's boss pet threshold modifiers are now at one-fifth of their base random chance.
- It is once again possible to re-equip the Insane Final Boss title when all the requirements are met.
- patch 9 July 2018 (Update):
- Using Tier 92 armour will no longer degrade it or use charges while inside the Temple of Aminishi.
- Removed dummy objects for Aminishi cosmetics from the Grand Exchange.
- patch 2 July 2018 (Update):
- All members of the group will now be able to see random loot spawns within the Aminishi dungeon.
- Prevented an issue in which player 2 of a Temple of Aminishi 2 player group couldn't rejoin the instance if they left or died.
- Rare drop table loot now goes to the Aminishi chest if the chest is toggled on.
- Ironmen now consistently gain rewards from killing bosses in the Aminishi dungeon.
- Ironmen now receive loot from bosses in Aminishi when they haven't dealt >50% damage.
- Readdressed droprates for Aminishi lucky charm loot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There was a glitch where story mode gave 5,000 Dungeoneering tokens for every boss or mini-boss killed. It was supposed to be 10% of this amount (500), and this was hotfixed on 28 June 2018.
- Damage taken in the story mode of Elite Dungeons was reduced from 33% of normal mode to 10% in an update on the 15 October 2018.
- Upon defeating Seiryu, the chests' teleport options to The Sanctum and the Throne Room become disabled until a new run is set up.
- Along with this, upon leaving the temple and returning to start a new run, the old run is immediately discarded and players can immediately enter the dungeon by selecting normal or story mode. The other two dungeons, the Dragonkin Laboratory and The Shadow Reef, ask the player if they would like to return or create a new dungeon upon defeating their respective bosses.
|Elite Dungeon Reward Shop|