Temple of Aminishi
|Temple of Aminishi|
|Release date||25 June 2018 (Update)|
|Main music||Various, see article|
|Strongest monster||Seiryu the Azure Serpent|
|Cannon allowed||Not allowed inside the dungeon|
|Connected quests||Curse Of The Black Stone|
|Inhabitants||Various, see article|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Temple of Aminishi, also known as the Temple of Seiryu, is the first Elite Dungeon, a 1-3 player combat/narrative experience that rewards unique loot and Dungeoneering experience and dungeoneering tokens. The Temple of Aminishi is located on the island of Aminishi and requires completion of Impressing the Locals to access. The grouping system is required in order to form a team of 2-3 players.
Bryll Thoksdottir has tasked adventurers with investigating the Acolytes of Seiryu due to no one seeing Seiryu the Azure Serpent for centuries, along with the Council of Seven, who have been acting strangely.
The Temple of Aminishi consists of 3 bosses: The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta the Ascended, and Seiryu the Azure Serpent. Rewards include Masuta's warspear, a level 82 two-handed melee weapon, fishy treat, ancient scales (which are used to upgrade Sirenic equipment to tier 92), and onyx dust. Only one of the bosses have a corresponding boss pet, Kuroryu (Seiryu's boss pet).
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Requirement: Complete the quest Impressing the Locals to access the Arc.
- Teleport to Port Sarim and travel to the island of Aminishi by talking to Mister Gully. Run to the main gate of the Temple of Aminishi to the north.
- Use the Arc Journal to teleport to the island of Aminishi and run to the Temple of Aminishi gate.
- Use the boss portal in War's Retreat.
- Use the boss portal in the Max Guild (requires 99 in every skill).
- Use the Ring of kinship to teleport to Daemonheim, and then run east to the chest. Use the teleport on the chest and select 'Temple of Aminishi'.
- Use the teleport on the chest outside the Shadow Reef or the Dragonkin Laboratory
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Mobs[edit | edit source]
Elite Sotapanna, level 105
Elite Sakadagami, level 105
Waterfiend, level 107
Anagami, level 124
Arhat, level 126
Cloaked zealot, level 105
Crassian warrior, level 1
Death Lotus rogue, level 105
Defence Pylon, level 50
Eastern mercenary, level 105
Hanto sellsword, level 105
Renegade Menaphite soldier, level 101
Sea crocodile, level 77
Minibosses[edit | edit source]
Ahoeitu the Chef, level 111
Olivia the Chronicler, level 111
Xiang the Water-shaper, level 111
Sarkhan the Serpentspeaker, level 111
Oyu the Quietest, level 118
Goku the Unrelenting, level 111
Yukimura of Hanto, level 105
Jade the Unruly, level 111
The Violet Lotus, level 111
Arhat paragon, level 121
Horrific crassian, level 93
Menaphite guard captain, level 101
Ol' Sawtooth, level 120
Bosses[edit | edit source]
The Sanctum Guardian, level 850
Masuta the Ascended, level 1000
Seiryu the Azure Serpent, level 10000
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Players have a higher chance to receive rare drops if they are holding a Lucky Charm (Temple of Aminishi). A lucky charm is consumed every time it grants a rare drop.
- If the Elite dungeon chest is enabled, all drops will automatically be stored in the chest. If it is disabled, players have a chance of doubling drops.
- If players unlock the Elite dungeon chest upgrade, the chest will store all drops and allow all drops to have a chance of being doubled, including rare boss drops.
Rare drops[edit | edit source]
The monsters inside the dungeon drop a variety of items, with the unique items being:
|Relics of Aminishi||Can be low, high alched or disassembled.||N/A||All monsters|
|Seasinger and tetsu weapon upgrade kits||Can be used to upgrade seasinger kiba and makigai or tetsu katana and wakizashi into their respective tier 88 versions.||809,662 and 396,140||All monsters|
|Suspicious gunpowder||Can be disassembled for 7 explosive components||N/A||All monsters|
|Onyx dust||Can be transmuted into an uncut onyx||28,379||All monsters|
|Ancient scale||Can be used to create Elite sirenic armour||872,225||All monsters|
|Fishy treat||Allows players to "instantly kill" The Sanctum Guardian||3,394,239||The Sanctum Guardian|
|Masuta's warspear||Tier 82 halberd-type weapon||8,079,071||Masuta the Ascended|
|Crassian Allegiance||Lore book required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||The Sanctum Guardian|
|Himiko's Vision||Lore book required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||Masuta the Ascended|
|Chipped black stone crystal||Pet item for Kuroryu, required for the Raiders of the Lost Arc feat||N/A||Seiryu the Azure Serpent|
Common drops[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Relic of aminishi (common) (m)||1||Common||4,999||4,999|
|Relic of aminishi (uncommon) (m)||1||Uncommon||25,000||25,000|
|Weapon poison++ (1) (m)||1||Uncommon||9,523||86|
|Prayer potion (1)||1||Uncommon||2,007||45|
|Chimes (m)||150–350||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Menaphite gift offering (small) (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Suspicious gunpowder (m)||1||Uncommon||25,000||25,000|
|Taijitu[n 1] (m)||1||Uncommon||119,063.28||119,063.28|
|Relic of aminishi (rare) (m)||1||Rare||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|Seiryu's claw (m)||1||Very rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Huge spiky rune salvage||1||Uncommon||38,509||40,000|
|Dark animica stone spirit (m)||1||Uncommon||840||Not alchemisable|
|Starved ancient effigy (m)||1||Very rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Stoneberry seed (m)||1||Rare||4||4|
|Stormberry seed (m)||1||Rare||4||4|
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
- The Acolyte's Accord
- The Azure Caverns
- Blackstone Shadows
- Call to Seiryu
- Chaos of Corruption
- Masuta the Ascended
- The Sacred Steward
- Seiryu's Deliverance
- The Shackled Serpent
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Some achievements can be done in both story mode and normal mode, some only in normal mode.
There are 55 achievements in this elite dungeon (showing 55).
|Force of a Great Typhoon||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended without any stacks of the calm waters effect.||30|
|I'll Pulverise You!||Yes||Use Pulverise on Masuta the Ascended at the same time he uses it.||20|
|Swift as the Coursing River||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended with 65% of the calm water effect or more.||30|
|Strength of a Raging Fire||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended with at least 7 thrashing waters still remaining.||50|
|Masuta the Ascended||Yes||Defeat this boss at least once.||0|
|Masuta Master I||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/5)||5|
|Masuta Master II||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/10)||5|
|Masuta Master III||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/25)||5|
|Masuta Master IV||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/50)||5|
|Masuta Master V||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/75)||5|
|Masuta Master VI||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended. (X/100)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills I||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/5)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills II||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/10)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills III||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/25)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills IV||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/50)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills V||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/75)||5|
|Masuta Master Solo Kills VI||Yes||Defeat Masuta the Ascended while not in a group. (X/100)||5|
|Here is My Handle||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian after being hit by her water spout 10 times.||20|
|Crassian en Masse||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian with exactly 10 crassians still alive when she dies.||30|
|The Sanctum Guardian||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/1)||0|
|Outflanked 'em in the Sanctum||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian without anyone taking any damage from her purple corruption.||30|
|Crabtivating I||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/5)||5|
|Crabtivating II||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/10)||5|
|Crabtivating III||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/25)||5|
|Crabtivating IV||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/50)||5|
|Crabtivating V||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/75)||5|
|Crabtivating VI||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian. (X/100)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills I||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/5)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills II||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/10)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills III||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/25)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills IV||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/50)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills V||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/75)||5|
|Crabtivating Solo Kills VI||Yes||Defeat the Sanctum Guardian while not in a group. (X/100)||5|
|Arc Reactor||Yes||Beat Seiryu without anyone taking damage from the shadow tendrils.||30|
|Malignant Enigmas||Yes||Kill 18 shadow enigmas in 6 seconds.||30|
|Bless You, Seiryu||Yes||Make Seiryu sneeze.||5|
|Seiryu the Azure Serpent||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/1)||0|
|Slay-ryu I||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/5)||5|
|Slay-ryu II||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/10)||5|
|Slay-ryu III||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/25)||5|
|Slay-ryu IV||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/50)||5|
|Slay-ryu V||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/75)||5|
|Slay-ryu VI||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent. (X/100)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills I||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/5)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills II||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/10)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills III||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/25)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills IV||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/50)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills V||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/75)||5|
|Slay-ryu Solo Kills VI||Yes||Defeat Seiryu the Azure Serpent while not in a group. (X/100)||5|
|Temple of Aminishi||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||50|
|Aminishi? Completed It, Mate||Yes||Defeat every miniboss inside the Temple of Aminishi.||20|
|Oops! Wrong Cult!||Yes||Enter the Temple of Aminishi wearing H.A.M. clothing.||5|
|Died by the Blade!||Yes||Die by the blade!||20|
|The Purple Dart||Yes||Defeat the Violet Lotus miniboss using elite death lotus darts.||10|
|What Does Monster Examine Say About His Combat Level?||Yes||Deal over 9000 damage to Goku the Unrelenting in one hit.||10|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 April 2021 (Update):
- A number of exploits within the Elite Dungeons have now been fixed.
- Over the coming weeks we will be looking at actions we can take against the small minority of players who exploited these issues.
- A number of exploits within the Elite Dungeons have now been fixed.
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Adding Elite Dungeon lore pages to a partially complete lore book no longer creates a new lore book in your backpack if you already have one in the Bank.
- Players can no longer attack the boss from outside of the boss arena. Instead, players will now teleport inside the boss arena after the boss is activated.
- Starting a boss fight will also teleport all players within the boss area to its centre.
- Olivia the Chronicler now uses female combat sounds.
- patch 17 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Removed the Player owned port enhancer from the hidden Temple of Aminishi trunk.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Completing the Temple of Aminishi on story mode will no longer state you completed the Shadow Reef.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Enemies in the Temple of Aminishi can no longer use the 'Smash' ability, with the exception of 2 minibosses.
- patch 8 April 2019 (Update):
- Will no longer get ED1 spotlight effects occurring in other Elite Dungeons.
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Killing Masuta the Ascended while he is stood above the hidden staircase will no longer prevent players from obtaining their loot.
- update 25 February 2019 (Update):
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- The Sanctum Guardian, Masuta and Seiryu in the Temple of Aminishi will no longer attack a player outside the arena.
- The water spouts in the Masuta boss fight will no longer target a player outside the arena.
- Black hand tendrils in the Seiryu fight will no longer target someone outside the arena.
- The purple fire in the Sanctum Guardian boss fight will no longer target someone outside the arena.
- The Crassian minions in the Sanctum Guardian fight will no longer target players outside the arena.
- The Masuta clone can no longer attack players outside the arena.
- Blocking has been adjusted and corrected on the barriers leading to Seiryu.
- Masutas purple wave of magic will no longer AoE players outside the arena.
- patch 16 July 2018 (Update):
- Nex: Angel of Death, Solak, and Seiryu's boss pet threshold modifiers are now at one-fifth of their base random chance.
- It is once again possible to re-equip the Insane Final Boss title when all the requirements are met.
- patch 9 July 2018 (Update):
- Using Tier 92 armour will no longer degrade it or use charges while inside the Temple of Aminishi.
- Removed dummy objects for Aminishi cosmetics from the Grand Exchange.
- patch 2 July 2018 (Update):
- All members of the group will now be able to see random loot spawns within the Aminishi dungeon.
- Prevented an issue in which player 2 of a Temple of Aminishi 2 player group couldn't rejoin the instance if they left or died.
- Rare drop table loot now goes to the Aminishi chest if the chest is toggled on.
- Ironmen now consistently gain rewards from killing bosses in the Aminishi dungeon.
- Ironmen now receive loot from bosses in Aminishi when they haven't dealt >50% damage.
- Readdressed droprates for Aminishi lucky charm loot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There was a glitch where story mode gave 5,000 Dungeoneering tokens for every boss or mini-boss killed. It was supposed to be 10% of this amount (500), and this was hotfixed on 28 June 2018.
- Damage taken in the story mode of Elite Dungeons was reduced from 33% of normal mode to 10% in an update on the 15 October 2018.
- Upon defeating Seiryu, the chests' teleport options to The Sanctum and the Throne Room become disabled until a new run is set up.
- Along with this, upon leaving the temple and returning to start a new run, the old run is immediately discarded and players can immediately enter the dungeon by selecting normal or story mode. The other two dungeons, the Dragonkin Laboratory and The Shadow Reef, ask the player if they would like to return or create a new dungeon upon defeating their respective bosses.
- The Temple of Aminishi is the currently the only elite dungeon that offers two different paths to all three bosses.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Ling (contracts), "Spiritual Enlightenment", RuneScape. "He has taken shelter at the Temple of Seiryu, but the monks there will not allow me access."
- ^ The examines of members of the Acolytes of Seiryu and the books of the Spiritual Enlightenment miniquest also refer to the dungeon as the Temple of Seiryu.
|Elite Dungeon Reward Shop|