Plain of mud sphere
|Plain of mud sphere|
|Release||12 November 2007 (Update)|
|Quest item||Sheep Herder|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Oldak's Marvellous Moving-Over-Distance Sphere.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The plain of mud sphere is obtained during and after the Land of the Goblins quest from Oldak for 2 law runes and a piece of molten glass. It is used to teleport to the Plain of Mud which is in the Goblin cave just south-east of the Fishing Guild.
Teleport[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- Moving-over-distance spheres will now teleport you to a fixed location rather than random locations within an area.
- The dialogue for creating Moving-over-distance spheres with Oldak's right-click option has been significantly cut down.
- patch 14 December 2010 (Update):
- Goblin teleport spheres now look different in a player's inventory.
|Part 4 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|