|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• One Small Favour|
• Merlin's Crystal
|Sells items||Arhein's Store|
|Examine||He looks fairly well-to-do.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
Arhein is a merchant who runs his general store on the pier in Catherby, just south of the bank. He also sells 40 pineapples and 80 seaweed for 2 coins each daily, though this must be bought through dialogue rather than through his store.
He owns a ship docked in the pier, which he uses to deliver candles to Keep Le Faye, a fortress to the south. He refuses to let passengers use his ship, though it is possible for players to smuggle themselves aboard by hiding in a crate near the candle shop. This is done during Merlin's Crystal.
He also has a supply of a special rope known as T.R.A.S.H, which Captain Bleemadge requests as One Small Favour. However, before Arhein will sell it, he needs a weather report from the seer Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight, fearing his new shipment might get ruined.
Arhein sells pickaxes, a trait which other general stores do not have.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 November 2013 (Update):
- Arhein now prompts players to enter their bank pin before purchasing seaweed.
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- The reset time for collecting pineapples and seaweed from Arhein will no longer slowly creep forward.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Being the closest General Store to Seers' Village, before the Personalised Shops update, Arhein would usually have several thousand bows in stock on all servers, usually going up to maple longbows. One strategy some people used was to buy unstrung maple bows from Arhein, string them, then use High Level Alchemy to make some money back.
- Players also often sell their burnt fish to him to avoid dropping them. Before the Personalised Shops update, there were usually many crossbow stocks, empty oysters, and bolt tips in stock.
|Part 1 of the Camelot quest series|