|Release||28 May 2002 (Update)|
|Teleports||Kandarin monastery teleport|
|doc • Talk page|
The Ardougne Monastery in the kingdom of Kandarin is a building, located south of Ardougne Zoo and north of the Fight Arena. It is made up of two two-storeyed towers (east and west) joined by a single-storey foyer. It is dedicated to the god Saradomin and named after the tower to the north-west.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Kandarin monastery teleport allows for unlimited free teleports directly to it after completion of the easy Ardougne achievements.
- Teleport to the Khazard Battlefield with a Spirit tree and run east past the clocktower.
- Take a charter ship to Port Khazard, run northwest.
Features[edit | edit source]
The monastery is home to Brother Omad, who is the starting point for the Monk's Friend quest. He also finishes the quest, and the Clock Tower Monastery houses the party at the end of it. Popping one of the balloons during such a party is an easy achievement in the Ardougne achievements. Additionally, several attackable monks live in the monastery. Unlike the monks in the Monastery of Saradomin near Ice Mountain, these monks do not heal players or themselves.
The east tower contains a spiral staircase to an upstairs room, but it does not seem to contain anything useful on either floor. The west tower's ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] contains a range and a lit candle spawn. A similar staircase leads up to a small room containing two beds.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Monk, level 5
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only monastery/church with more than one altar.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Some missing polygons on the statues outside of the Ardougne Monastery have been added back in.