This article is about the monster. For the race, see Goblin (race).
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|An ugly, green creature.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 0 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
- 1 Locations
- 2 Champion's Challenge
- 3 Drops
- 4 Transcript
- 5 Achievement
- 6 Update history
- 7 Trivia
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Stronghold of Security||5, 6, 7||34||Maplink|
|Observatory Dungeon||2, 5||33||Maplink|
|Underground Pass||5, 11||12||Maplink|
|Tree Gnome Village||? edit||10||Maplink|
|West of the Fishing Guild||2, 4||23||Maplink|
|Clock Tower Dungeon||? edit||14||Maplink|
|Goblin Cave||2, 4||24||Maplink|
|Entrance to the Goblin Cave||? edit||4||Maplink|
|Goblin Temple||? edit||57||Maplink|
|God Wars Dungeon||84||16||Maplink|
|Port Sarim||2, 4||12||Maplink|
|East of Barbarian Village||11||5||Maplink|
|Varrock Dig Site||11||1||Maplink|
|Meiyerditch Laboratories||2, 5, 11||3||Maplink|
Champion's Challenge[edit | edit source]
Goblins are one of the 'races' that have champions in the Champion's Challenge Distraction and Diversion. To fight the Goblin Champion, the player must kill goblins until one drops a Champion's scroll, a very rare drop.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Guardian of the Realm ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Asgarnia & Misthalin.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- Several goblins have been graphically updated to the same standard as the recently reworked goblins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some common goblins have a "talk" option such as the one in the hay barn in Draynor near Mabel. However, upon talking to them, the game box will say "The goblin doesn't have anything interesting to say."
- Some of the goblins in Goblin Village appear to be smoking cigars.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the goblins with the flags would run from players. As a result of this, it contradicted their examine text, which was "A soldier to the death." These goblins also had much lower hitpoints than the other goblins in the dungeon, only having 3 hitpoints.