Welcome to the RuneScape Wiki.
We are the official RuneScape encyclopaedia, written and maintained by the players. Since our start in 2005, we've become the largest and most comprehensive reference for the game, with 49,647 articles and counting.
- Number of articles: 49,647
- Number of files: 107,010
- Number of active editors: 452
- Number of edits: 19,190,883
1 January 2020
Happy New Year to you all! Read what ourselves and the Old School RuneScape Wiki have been up to in the past year here!
12 December 2019
We've released the Events interface. It can be accessed on the icon to the left of your name on the top right corner. See Help:Gadget-events to know more.
12 April 2019
The RuneScape and Old School RuneScape Wiki's Family Photo is done. Sign up again next spring!
17 March 2019
Earn bonds or gold by helping us with information we're missing. Check out One Small Wiki Favour to see what we need – the tasks change weekly, so keep an eye on that page if you don't see anything that immediately interests you.
2 October 2018
- 25 February – Archaeology launch date unearthed! - March 30th!
- 24 February – Game Update: QoL & Double XP week
- 21 February – Double XP Weekend: Extended has begun! (February 2020)
- 21 February – Archaeology Journal: Everlight!
- 19 February – Server maintenance: 19th February - CANCELED
- 17 February – Game Update: Patch Notes & Double XP Weekend Extended
On this day...
- 2019 – Mobile: RS3 Mobile Android Beta Cap increase incoming!
- 2018 – Treasure Hunter: Chaotic Tomes
- 2014 – Patch Notes: Engine Patch Notes (28 February 2014)
- 2014 – Behind the Scenes: Behind the Scenes - March 2014
- 2013 – Website update: The Origins of Gielinor
- 2012 – Support: Wounded Soldiers, Strict Nurses and Voice-Acting Winners
- 2012 – Squeal of Fortune: Spin and Win on the Squeal of Fortune!
- 2012 – Patch Notes: Patch Notes (28 February 2012)
- 2008 – Website update: Postbag from the Hedge - Player Takeover!
- 2008 – Website update: Development Diary - QA
- 2005 – Game update: One Small Favour
- 2001 – Game update: Yet another new quest, and new options menu
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
"I can only strike a killing blow on those who are due to die. I cannot take the lives of those whose time is not over, and equally I cannot save a life that is due to end... As much as I may sometimes wish to."
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.
|Results of the previous poll|
What was your favourite RuneFest 2019 reveal? (1,422 votes)
Archaeology — 41.3%587
There were reveals? — 12.1%172
Elder God Wars Dungeon — 11.7%166
NXT improvements — 6.8%96
120 Farming and Herblore — 6.7%95
Managing Miscellania rework — 5.1%72
None of them — 4.6%65
City of Senntisten quest — 3%42
The Ranch Out of Time — 3.1%44
Azzanadra quest — 2.5%35
New pets — 2%28
Desperate Measures quest — 1.4%20