Welcome to the RuneScape Wiki
We are the official RuneScape encyclopaedia, written and maintained by the players. Since our start in 2005, we've become the largest and most comprehensive reference for the game, with 45,984 articles and counting.
- Number of articles: 45,984
- Number of files: 100,573
- Number of active editors: 473
- Number of edits: 16,904,397
31 October 2018
Dark mode for the wiki is finally here! You can enable it by clicking the moon icon at the very top. If you see anything out of place, we'd like to hear from you on our Discord server in the
8 October 2018
The Events Team is recruiting! Apply here.
2 October 2018
Welcome to the new RuneScape Wiki! We've reworked our equipment guide, overhauled the look of infoboxes and tables, and have a fresh new design. If you encounter any issues, please use the feedback button at the top of every page. Read more here about why we've moved.
On this day...
- 2016 – Game update: Sliske's Endgame - Frostworld Part 2
- 2016 – Patch Notes: Patch Notes (19 December 2016)
- 2014 – Game update: Winter Weekends - Dungeoneering
- 2014 – Behind the Scenes: BTS 131 - Poll: Vampyres or Floor 61
- 2013 – Squeal of Fortune: Squeal of Fortune – Magic Notepaper
- 2013 – Community: 15 Days of Christmas
- 2012 – Squeal of Fortune: Squeal of Fortune: Tradeable Christmas Gifts
- 2012 – Solomon's Store: Solomon's General Store: Special Pets
- 2012 – Patch Notes: Patch Notes (19 December 2012)
- 2012 – Developer Blog: Og Blog: EoC and the Grand Exchange
- 2012 – Game update: A Stray in a Manger
- 2011 – Support: Check out Mod Timbo's Christmas Battlefield!
- 2008 – Support: SMS Payment Options
- 2006 – Support: Fake websites
- 2005 – Website update: Postbag from the Hedge 2
- 2005 – Game update: Devious Minds
- 2005 – Game update: Christmas update for all players
- 2001 – Game update: Latest RuneScape News (19 December 2001)
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
The ostentatiously and opulently ornamented residence of the Pharaoh of Menaphos.