Fight Arena (location)
|Release||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Fight Arena is a large structure south of Ardougne. It is here that General Khazard forces captured creatures and people (called fight slaves) to fight in violent clashes that always result in death. Some of these creatures were most likely imported by ship through Port Khazard from other regions. These battles are similar to gladiator battles from Roman history.
The Fight Arena plays a large role in the quest Fight Arena. The only useful facilities that can be found here are the 4 water supplies and the bar to the west. Khazard armour can be obtained here by searching the armoury in the northeastern house. Other than this, the area has no other use and cannot be accessed again after completing the quest. If attempted, the doorman will say "You're him/her! The one who beat the General/General's Pet! Begone, murderer!".
Getting There[edit | edit source]
- Use the Ardougne Lodestode, walk South through the Zoo and past the Monastery.
- Take a charter-ship to Port Khazard and walk West.
- Use the Ardougne Cloak to teleport to Ardougne Monastery and continue South East.
- Use the Yanille Lodestone, walk East through the city and continue North.
The Arena[edit | edit source]
The Arena itself is a large fenced in area, connected to a building that houses the fight slaves. The arena is also connected to three cages, which house the arenas monsters, a Khazard scorpion, a Khazard ogre, and Bouncer. General Khazard himself can be found in his office upstairs, in addition to watching the fights at the entrance to the arena.
The Surrounding Area[edit | edit source]
The area around the arena itself mainly consists of the homes of the Khazard Guards, although it does contain various other buildings of interest too.
Fight Arena Bar[edit | edit source]
The Fight Arena Bar is a small bar run by Angor that serves beer and is notable for being the only place to serve the famous Khali brew. It mainly serves the Khazard Guards and people coming to watch the fights in the arena.
Laundrette[edit | edit source]
Armoury[edit | edit source]
The Armoury is where the Khazard Guards obtain their armour. It is used in the Fight Arena quest, players have to steal some armour from it in order to get into the Fight Arena.
Port Khazard[edit | edit source]
Port Khazard is a small port run by General Khazard that seems to serve as a quick way to get to the arena by sea.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 16 June 2009 (Update):
- Ensured that NPCs in the Fight Arena don’t disappear if you’re struggling to kill them quickly.
- patch 21 April 2009 (Update):
- The guards in the Khazard Fight Arena and Froono (one of the gnome children) will now address you by your correct gender.
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|