Aggie is a young witch who sells potions and dyes. She is located in Draynor Village, in the only house with a cauldron. Her house also contains cheese and tomato spawns, useful in making pizzas using the Cooking skill.
She is an upstanding and active citizen of the community, being friends with Brian and Maggie. She also has an apprentice, Jimmy the Chisel, who went missing in Lumbridge, and promised to act as a character witness for Brian's friend if Jimmy was located in One Small Favour. She also talks with Ned, learning of the chaos and monsters from him. During the effort to rebuild Edgeville following the dragonkin attack, she lends her broom to the efforts, which must be charged with 100 water runes first.
She dislikes being called ugly and considers herself to be good looking for a witch, unlike Hetty.
Aggie's early magical efforts were food based. She created cheese and tomatoes which can bite, which she uses to defend herself from Evil Bob. The tomato was actually an error, as she was trying to summon a lesser demon. She also calls the cheese "Aggie's Self-Replenishing Cheese spell version 12". Additionally, the dyes she creates mostly require food.
She can create three different dyes, taking 5 coins and the base ingredients as payment.
If the player selects the insulting chat option when talking to her she will charge 20 coins or an item such as a pot of flour.
Aggie also advises the player on how to make black and white dyes during the Land of the Goblins quest.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 August 2011 (Update):
- The wardrobe in Draynor no longer refers to Aggie's house in the examine info.
- patch 5 July 2011 (Update):
- Aggie will no longer walk through chimes on her house in Draynor Village.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- Aggie has now been updated to match the Draynor version in the Swept Away quest.
- patch 7 June 2011 (Update):
- Aggie no longer walks to the wrong place when creating dyes.
- patch 7 October 2009 (Update):
- Put some moss back on Aggie's house in Draynor in High Detail.
- In the quest Swept Away, when teleporting back to Draynor, she says "...before you wiggle your nose", this is a reference to the television series Bewitched, where the protagonist of the series is a witch who wiggles her nose.
- Before the release of Stolen Hearts, she had a role in Prince Ali Rescue.
- It takes exactly 50 seconds for the tomato and cheese to respawn.
- She stole Newton's eye, causing him to replace it with a mind rune.