|Release date||18 April 2005 (Update)|
|Main music||Unknown Edit|
|Strongest monster||Damis (level 86)|
|Cannon allowed||Unknown Edit|
|Connected quests||Desert Treasure|
|Inhabitants||Skeletons, Rats, Bats|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Shadow Dungeon is the dungeon used during Desert Treasure, where players fight Damis to acquire the shadow diamond. To access the dungeon, players must use the ladder east of Baxtorian Falls, near Rasolo. To be able to see the ladder, players are required to wear the ring of visibility.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Down a ladder east of Baxtorian Falls - ring of visibility must be equipped to see the ladder. The ladder can be found within the fenced area north of the moss giants and south of Glarial's Tomb. These are located slightly west of the Fishing Guild.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Giant skeleton, level 84
Shadow Hound, level 67
Rat, level 2
Giant rat, levels 10 and 14
Bat, level 14
Giant bat, level 44
The dungeon can be difficult to navigate, as it has a maze-like structure. Once Damis is killed during Desert Treasure, he will not reappear in the dungeon.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 April 2014 (Update):
- The shadow ladder north of Ardougne has been fixed for those with the ability to see more of the Shadow Realm.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- Players with bloom on in the Shadow Dungeon will no longer experience an extremely bright white screen.
- patch 10 August 2009 (Update):
- Some of the giant skeletons in the Desert Treasure Shadow Dungeon did not drop loot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the southern part of the dungeon, players can see the areas from Temple Trekking.