|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Servants' Guild is a building located in the north of East Ardougne. At the Servants' Guild, players can hire servants for their player-owned house. At the head of the guild is the chief servant, who provides basic information about how to hire a servant and the various services that they can provide for a player. When players speak to the chief servant, he will tell them that the building is the Ardougne Domestic Service Agency.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The best way to get to the guild is to cast Ardougne Teleport. From the market place walk north between the first two buildings. Behind them is the building with the guild. Players can also use a home teleport to Ardougne once the lodestone for Ardougne has been activated.
Hiring a servant[edit | edit source]
All five servants wander inside the building except for the servant that player has already hired. Before hiring any servant, the player must meet three requirements:
- The player must have the required Construction level.
- The player's house must have at least two bedrooms with beds constructed in each one. If one of the beds is removed, then the servant will not become present again until the bed is rebuilt and the player exits and re-enters the house.
- The player must not have a servant already hired. To switch servants, the current servant must be fired by talking to them in the player-owned house before going to the Servants' Guild.
Servants[edit | edit source]
|Cost per 8 services
(after Love Story)
|Royal Guard||20||500 coins
|Pineapple pizza||Yes||16 items||17s|
|Chocolate cake||Yes||20 items||12s|
|Demon butler||50||10,000 coins
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only guild players cannot join.