Chaos Druid Tower
|Chaos Druid Tower|
|Release||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
The Chaos Druid Tower is located to the north of Ardougne, and is occupied by 4 chaos druids on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]. The door into the tower is locked, however it is possible to pick the lock with level 46 Thieving.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to the Fishing guild via a Skills necklace, then run south-west
- Use the Ardougne lodestone, then run west
- Teleport to the Manor farm via an Ardougne cloak 3 or Ardougne cloak 4, then run west
- Teleport to the Outpost via a Traveller's necklace, then run east
Features[edit | edit source]
Situated beneath the tower is a small dungeon which can be accessed via the ladder going down on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]. This dungeon is occupied by 5 giant bats and 7 ogres, and also contains a chest. This chest can be unlocked via level 59 Thieving, however to open the chest safely one must right-click and select the "Search for traps" option to avoid triggering traps that deal up to 1600 damage. Successfully opening the chest will reward the player with 250 experience points in Thieving, 500 coins, and two blood runes.
Once the player has successfully opened the chest and received its contents, the player will be teleported (with the loot) to a nearby house in the north of East Ardougne. The chest will respawn every 210 seconds, or 3 and a half minutes, after it has been opened.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Blood Bank Withdrawal ( 15) – Attempt to steal blood runes from the chest in the Chaos Druid Tower's dungeon.