Bowl of hot water
|Bowl of hot water|
|Release||28 February 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|It's a bowl of hot water.|
|Exchange||630 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A bowl of hot water can be created by using a normal bowl on a water source to turn it into a bowl of water and then heating this on a stove, a range, or a fire. When added to an empty tea cup, a cup of hot water is made. Players that have 89 Summoning or higher can also use a bowl of water on a Geyser titan in order to turn it into a bowl of hot water.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||-||4 (2.4s)||630|
|Bowl of water||1||219||219|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Cup of hot water||277|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 April 2017 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A bowl of hot water was formerly used to make Guthix rest (including during the quest One Small Favour).