Strongbones is the last goblin priest to battle in the Land of the Goblins quest as well as the Hopespear's Will miniquest. He is also the most intelligent of the five high goblin priests. He calls many skoblins to aid him, and if one is dead, it will be replaced immediately by another. He is located in the crypt inside the Goblin Temple, which itself is beneath the Goblin Cave.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- This npc now drops the correct bones.
- He seems to know that the chosen commander is a female, although the goblin prophet, Hopespear, doesn't know it.
- He speaks the common tongue fluently and properly; this is because he was alive during a time when goblins were a highly intelligent race.
- He should not be fought with area of effect abilities, as if a skoblin minion dies after Strongbones does by any means, your conversation will be interupted.