|Release||19 July 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get a replacement from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A magical bow from the party master.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The boogie bow was released on 19 July 2012 to celebrate the creation of 200 million RuneScape accounts. It was obtainable from Hey Presto, the Party Plane wizard, and was used to slay the Party Demon. It can be stored in a toy box of a player-owned house's costume room. It became obtainable again on 8 August 2022 to celebrate the creation of 300 million RuneScape accounts. It was obtainable by popping party balloons received from Party Pete in exchange for balloon fragments.
It requires no ammunition to fire and can be used in combat. It was able to hit up to 1,000,000 on the Party Demons, but further only has tier 5 stats.
The bow fires two arrows from its dual bowstrings, in a similar fashion to the dark bow. This is only a cosmetic effect, however, as unlike the dark bow, it only counts as a single shot. The arrows appear to be on fire and spiral as they approach their target.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 October 2012 (Update):
- The arrow effect from the Boogie Bow now lines up correctly with the player.
- patch 14 August 2012 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Upon release, the bow wasn't included in the toy box interface and was impossible to reclaim from Diango, this was changed on 14 August 2012.
- Though the firing animation shows the bow firing two arrows, there is only one hitsplat.
- Upon release, the boogie bow was available to F2P. An update on 24 July 2012 made it a members-only item.
- When the Evolution of Combat beta was first released, it was called the "Extra-planar bow", likely because that was the name it had in development.
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Dyed Bow of the Last Guardian|
|Recoloured dark bow|
|Membership thanks gifts|
- Discontinued content
- Members' items
- Items that cannot be disassembled
- Items that are always kept outside the Wilderness on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tier 5 equipment
- Two-handed slot items
- Ranged weapons
- Vanity items
- Holiday items
- 300 Million Party
- Ammo-producing bows
- Reclaimable from Diango
- 200 million accounts celebration