The diamond sceptre is a reward from the fourth Cryptic Clue fest. It is the second reward along with the Diamond crown (which is for members only). It is worn in the off-hand slot, and it works as an off-hand weapon. It has stats similar to an off-hand bronze mace. While worn it has a right-click option to perform an emote depicted below.
A player using the celebrate emote.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- The diamond sceptre and golden hammer will no longer allow their animations to be performed while sheathed.
- The sceptre closely resembles the Sceptre with the Cross, used by the British monarchy during coronations. However, the Sceptre with the cross is held in the right hand by monarchs, unlike the left hand as it is ingame. The sceptre with the Dove is held in the left hand during coronations, but the Diamond sceptre does not look similar to this.
- It is the second holiday item wearable in the off-hand slot, the first being the hourglass.
- It used to be the only off-hand melee weapon available to free-to-play, before an update.