Black Santa hat
|Black Santa hat|
|Release||20 December 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||96 coins|
|Low alch||64 coins|
|It's a black Santa hat.|
|Exchange||2,147,483,647 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The black Santa hat is a tradeable discontinued item players were able to obtain during the 15 Days of Christmas mini-event, starting on 20 December 2013, ending on 3 January 2014. The hat could be obtained by pulling a festive cracker, with a drop chance of 1 in 2,000. Wearing Christmas themed items increased the chance of crackers dropping while training any skill by 20% for each festive item equipped (for a maximum of 120% increased chance).
During the 15 Days of Christmas in 2013, this item, along with other Christmas-themed equipment, were given the hybrid style of combat, and stats that scaled with the player's levels. This was so players could use these items in combat to assist in hunting for festive crackers during the event.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Festive cracker||N/A||1||Very rare[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Black Santa hat|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 30 November 2015 (Update):
- Santa and Black Santa hats can now be combined with the Xmas 2012 Santa beard. The items can be split apart again using a right-click option.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before its release, Mod MattHe transformed his character into a black Santa hat and moved around Lumbridge, showing the item's appearance to players.
- When a player received a black Santa hat from a festive cracker, special fireworks would appear above the player and a server-wide announcement was made, saying:
- The black Santa hat is the most valuable discontinued item to be released since 2002, making it one of only three modern discontinued items to surpass the values of the Hallowe'en masks, the original Santa hat and the christmas scythe.
References[edit | edit source]
|Hats and beards|