The starfury bow is an upgraded starfire bow, a two-handed ranged weapon. It is upgraded using a starborn diamond, which could only be done during the Starfire weapons Squeal of Fortune promotion (26 April to 6 May 2013) or the Starfury armour Treasure Hunter promotion (10 to 28 September 2015). During the first promotion, it could also be won from the Squeal of Fortune as a "Rare" reward until 7 May 2013. It is also a possible reward from sparkling two-, three-, or four-leaf clover necklaces.
The bow has four versions, requiring level 1, 20, 40, or 60 Ranged to wield, respectively. If lost, it can be retrieved from Diango for a fee depending on the highest version unlocked - free, 2,000 coins, 10,000 coins, or 50,000 coins, respectively.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 September 2015 (Update):
- Free players can now correctly claim tier 40 starfury armour.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- An issue with starfire and starfury bow strings becoming unattached to the bows has been fixed.
- hotfix 29 April 2013 (Update):
- Switching a Starfire Staff or Bow from tier 4 to any other tier no longer replaces it with a Starfury Staff or Bow.