|Lightning staff 1|
|Release||16 November 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can get a replacement from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A crackling staff that aids magic combat.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The lightning staff is an item that could be obtained by purchasing and redeeming a $25/£20 RuneScape Game card from 16 November to 2 December 2012 or by buying the gold premier club between 20 December 2012 and 31 January 2013. It is also currently obtainable by redeeming a Premier Club reward token. Upon redeeming the card, you would also unlock the "Professor" hairstyle, and the lightning staff emote. This staff has four level variants - level 1, 20, 40, and 60 Magic required - which can be switched using the "Change" right-click option. All versions provide unlimited air runes.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 March 2014 (Update):
- Lightning staves no longer have an Attack requirement as they cannot be used in Melee combat.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- The lightning staff should now align with the players’ hands when in combat.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- It's no longer possible to perform the Lightning Staff emote when the staff is sheathed.
|Membership thanks gifts|