Fate cards were received as a reward for members subscribed from 1 August through to 30 September 2012. It offered four different unique items, that offered some of the largest advantages in the game; however, they were limited and disappeared after the year rolled over to 2013.
Players received the cards upon logging in and a message was displayed saying: "You have received a strange deck of cards that whispers of possibilities."
- Dodging Death – A Soul phylactery was given. When you died with this item in your inventory, the item was consumed and you would immediately return to full health.
- Instakill Dart – A Deathtouched dart was given. Once equipped, an attacked enemy was killed instantly. Experience was not given for the attack. Exceptions can be found in the article.
- Insta Heal – An Emergency healing box was given. Using this would cause you and everyone around you (who had accept aid on) to be restored to full health. Could be used on another player to heal them and everyone around them to full health.
- Remote Banking – A Portable deposit box was given. This allowed you to place a bank deposit box anywhere. The deposit box could be toggled to be usable by the owner only, or by anyone who saw it. It would remain for an hour before disappearing.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 October 2012 (Update):
- Selecting a fate card no longer shows the player the text information for that card after it has been claimed.