Actions[edit | edit source]
When items were equipped, players used to have the option to Operate them regardless of them having a secondary function or not. For items that did not have a special function, the player would receive a message saying, "That item cannot be operated," when they attempted to do so. After an update, if an item could be "operated", the option to do so would appear in the equip screen (although with the name of the ability rather than "operate"). In the case of an item which does not have this function, no extra right click selection will be available.
Former[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the user wasn't able to equip the trimmed completionist capes even if some of the quests were under the grace period.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- Added some new logic to equipment tooltips so that they no longer sometimes cut off longer text strings.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When attempting to equip an item while resting, the player will stand up to do so. However you may unequip items while resting. The reason for this is unknown.
- If the player somehow has an unequippable item equipped due to a glitch (e.g. a noted dragon dagger, which was converted from a dragon dagger p++ with the Evolution of Combat update) and they try to open the bank, the bank will not open and the item will be moved to their inventory, with a unique message being printed to the chatbox: