The Mahjarrat aura is a tier 5 aura that was given out to all Premier Club 2015–16 members. It was re-released on 29 July 2019 and is now purchasable for either 1,000 reaper points at Death's Store or 3 bonds. The reaper points used to buy the aura are worth 277,854,218.4 coins (based on buying incomplete hydrix instead), while buying the bonds for the aura costs 105,284,319 coins.
When the aura is worn and active, it increases the player's damage dealt and the cap for divine locations by 5%. The aura lasts for 1 hour with a recharge time of 23 hours and can be reset with an Aura refresh tier 3 or tier 4. Note: this aura doesn't work in pvp.
|Received for purchasing Premier Club 2015–16, or from Death's Store.
|Cost to extend (50%)
||Cannot be extended
|Cost to extend (100%)
||Cannot be extended
|Increases the damage you deal and your divine location cap by 5% for one hour each day.
|Does not work in PvP areas
During the 2015-2016 Premier Club period, the Mahjarrat aura could enter a "berserk mode" once every 29 days that increased the player's damage dealt and divine location cap by 50%. While fighting a boss under this state, kill count was not increased, nor did they count for reaper assignments. Kill times were not recorded for any player who fought the boss with a teammate under the effects of the berserk Mahjarrat aura. Using the lesser, non-berserk version of the aura did not have these restrictions. The aura could not be taken into Morvran's Rush of Blood challenge or Telos, the Warden's chamber.
Ironmen were not able to receive this boost. The aura's effectiveness was reduced thereafter; retaining its daily 5% boost, but the monthly 50% bonus effect was removed.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- Updated the Mahjarrat aura's examine info to better reflect its effects.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Mahjarrat Aura can now be reset using tier 3 and tier 4 Aura refresh.
- update 18 June 2019 (Update):
- Players will be able to grab the Mahjarrat Aura for 1,000 Reaper points.
- The Mahjarrat Aura will also be available in exchange for 3 Bonds
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Mahjarrat aura can now be used at Telos.
- patch 29 January 2018 (Update):
- The description of the Mahjarrat Aura has been adjusted to bring it in-line with its current effect.
- patch 22 May 2017 (Update):
- The 5% increased damage buff is active once again for the Mahjarrat Aura.
- hotfix 3 January 2017 (Update):
- Players can now use the Mahjarrat Aura up until the end of January.
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- The effects of the Berserker & Mahjarrat auras no longer persist once removed.
- patch 18 January 2016 (Update):
- The Mahjarrat aura's left-click option is now 'Wear'.
- The Mahjarrat aura now resets at midnight.
- The Mahjarrat aura could not be activated at all after the end of 2016 for multiple days until it was hotfixed.