|Release||14 November 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||720,000 coins|
|Low alch||480,000 coins|
|A ranged weapon of incredible power.|
|Exchange||98,419,295 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Equipping this weapon makes it a used item, thus making it untradeable until fully repaired.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Decimation when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 4,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|4500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
Decimation has a special attack called Locate, which uses 50% adrenaline. When used, all of your attacks hit all available targets in the 3x3 area around your main target (i.e. all of your attacks become area-of-effect attacks) for 10 seconds. This includes Constitution and Defence abilities, but this doesn't include Ricochet, Bombardment, Tuska's Wrath, or any spells such as Snare and Vulnerability. The effect resets the timer if you use the special attack twice before 10 seconds, and the effect ends if you switch out your weapon.
In order to spam the special attack, the following elements can be used:
- Perks: Relentless, Impatient, Energising and Invigorating
- Equipment: Asylum surgeon's ring, ring of vigour, Tireless blood essence and Adrenaline urn
- Auras: Invigorate aura and Inspiration aura
- Relic Powers: Fury of the Small and Heightened Senses
Some notes about other abilities while under the effect of Locate:
- Corruption Shot gives each target their own bleed effect, but the main target's bleed will take priority to spread to targets in a 5x5 area instead of the other bleeds. The other bleeds can still spread to targets that are out of range of the main target's bleed.
- Shadow Tendrils will hit all targets, but will only damage the player once based on the main target's hit.
- Incendiary Shot applies to all targets, which can deal a lot of AoE damage.
- Sacrifice hits all targets, but only heals from the main target.
- Storm Shards can stack on multiple targets.
- Shatter hits all targets with Storm Shard stacks.
- Provoke can make multiple targets focus their attacks on you.
- Debilitate's effect applies to all targets that were hit.
- Deadshot's effect applies to all targets.
- Demoralise's knockback and stun will trigger in all monsters in the area of effect as long as they are 1x1 square size.
- Crackling can trigger during the effect of Locate and deal AoE damage.
Comparison with other Ranged weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- The Bounty Hunter weapons now display in the skill guides as before they were not there - you will find these weapons in their respective skill guides at level 87.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the removal of Bounty Hunter, the weapon could be bought from Bounty Hunter & Deathmatch Reward Shop for 30,000 Bounty Hunter points.
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|
Bounty Hunter (removed)