Patch Notes (24 October 2012)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 October 2012.
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 October 2012.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed a missing half-roof east of Taverley.
- Cerlyn's skin colour now matches her chathead colour.
- Some slight clipping issues have been fixed with Doric and Boric's chatheads.
- Fixed some clipping issues around the Goblin Village.
- Areas to the south of the baby blue dragons in Taverley Dungeon no longer force walking around their edges.
- Some floating wall pieces have been removed in Taverley Dungeon.
- An animation in the Diamond in the Rough final boss fight will now play more consistently.
- A grapple hidey-hole now has an updated animation.
- Longbows no longer clip through the player's body as they are being strung.
- Flickering effects have been fixed around the platform edges in the Brimhaven Agility Dungeon.
- Entering the station from the Another Slice of HAM quest with bloom on no longer causes the screen to go bright white.
- Entering the final cutscene of the Path of Glouphrie quest no longer causes the screen to go white with bloom enabled.
- The Kharidian Genie Cave should no longer cause a white screen if entered with bloom enabled.
- Removed the water from the goblin tomb to prevent players' feet from disappearing.
- The arrow effect from the Boogie Bow now lines up correctly with the player.
- Training bows no longer stretch when walking.
- Short bows are now drawn using the string rather than the limbs.
- Some rock formations near Al Kharid no longer let implings fly through them.
- When chopping an evil tree with no hatchet equipped, your equipped weapon is no longer displayed every time you swing at the root.
- The camera is now raised in a certain point in Pollnivneach to prevent viewing through scenery.
- Fixed Stiles's animation so his head isn't trapped in a lobster cage.
- Some monks in the Great Brain Robbery have had their animations tweaked to lessen the stretching of their height.
- A picture in Falador Salon now shows the image with bloom turned on.
- The Falador herb farming patch has been levelled out.
- The fruit tree patch in Gnome Stronghold now has a Farming-style border of stones.
- A bed in the Necromancer's building is no longer facing the wrong way.
- A tree in the elf lands is no longer split into two halfway up the trunk.
- Fixed issues with archaeologists Kerner and Abigail ready animations stretching.
- Emotes from Solomon's General Store are no longer broken by combat.
- The Break Dance emote no longer causes head-stretching issues.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- It is no longer possible to enter the elf lands by walking past some scenery without the prerequisite quests completed.
- Quests that cannot be pinned no longer give the "pin" option.
- The Some Like It Cold quest is now checking the right quest completion state in the Adventurer's Log.
- The dossier during the Black Knights' Fortress quest no longer disappears too quickly.
- Deathtouched Darts now work the Balance Elemental.
- Corrected a minor typo in Veliaf's dialogue.
- Corrected several minor grammatical errors in While Guthix Sleeps.
- Fixed a typo in the Dwarven Cannon quest journal.
- Fixed some typos in the Diamond in the Rough and Stolen Hearts quests.
Skills & Minigames:
- Several safespots have been removed from Soul Wars.
- Penguins disguised as pumpkins now have sounds attacked to their ready animation.
- Audio has been added to Ranged sections of the Circus distraction and diversion.
- Fixed an issue with the message displayed when evading events while Temple Trekking.
- Fixed a typo in the Soul Wars guide books.
- Random events have been turned off. All music tracks will now unlock automatically from these events. Points can still be spent, and an alternative method of obtaining costumes and emotes will be introduced in the future.
- The Scarecrow Mask can now be equipped by free-to-play players.
- The world map blue marker has been removed for when directing players towards a goblin raid.
- The counter on killing up to 15 goblins now states when it hits 15/15.
- It is no longer possible to get two pairs of cooking gauntlets by placing one pair in your tackle box.
- Removed a force-walk tile in the Kalphite Lair.
- The "Attack 5" track now unlocks correctly upon entering the King Black Dragon's lair.
- You should no longer start dying from thirst in a corner of the desert strykewyrm area.
- Players can no longer stand underneath a strykewyrm for so long before it decides to knock the player back.
- Fixed an issue with a bandit spawning in a cliff in Pollnivneach.
- It is no longer possible to buy multiple copies of a Dungeoneering ability before the player has used their ability scroll.
- The "Deactivate" option is no longer given on hairstyles in the Customisation Interface.
- Gillie Groats no longer gets confused between mountains and fences.
- If a home teleport animation is interrupted, the audio will now cut off sooner.
- Entering the Blood Altar no longer changes your active music track.
- The "Spiritual" music track has been removed, as it was identical to "Taverley Ambience II"
- The sound of the wind and the waves can now be heard around the inner rim of the Lunar Isle.
- All non-coins currency shops now use a "jingle" when an item is bought.
- The Dragon Scimitar's special attack now has a sound effect attached.
- Fixed a typo in the Wise Old Man's speech.