|Release||31 January 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can retrieve this item from Gudrik in Port Sarim.|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A ranged weapon with special properties.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The quickbow is a ranged weapon. It requires level 5 Ranged, and does not require ammunition (similar to the Chargebow). It is obtained from Gudrik by completing the path. Its stats are equivalent to an oak shortbow using iron arrows.
The quickbow can be reclaimed from Gudrik, by asking if he has anything for you and reclaiming the pathfinder equipment. Note you will need eleven free inventory spaces if you have no pieces of the set already.
Only one Quickbow may be owned at a time. However, multiple bows can be obtained by using the Drop trick.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
The Quickbow's special attack is Twin Shot. This costs 75% adrenaline, and fires two arrows with 25% increased accuracy for a total of 100-150% weapon damage.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||94.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
- patch 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The level requirement for the keenblade and quickbow have been adjusted to match the Skill Advance Guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a different special attack. It would fire two arrows that dealt 25 damage each and would never miss.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required ammunition, and was limited to bronze and iron arrows. Ammunition was no longer required upon the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, this weapon had no requirements to use.
- Before 4 March 2013, this weapon was available only to Members.
- It was originally obtained by killing the troll Anvil or Troll ranger commandos before the release of the Ashdale tutorial.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|