The Easter carrot is a holiday reward from the 2009 Easter event, received upon its completion. When equipped, it gives the option to whack another player. This is merely for effect, and no damage is actually dealt. Just like with the rubber chicken, whacking other players too many times will cause the player to 'fumble' the Easter carrot and automatically drop it on the ground with a message saying "You drop your carrot on the floor!", where it can be picked up again. It may be stored in a toy box in a player-owned house.
The carrot can be reobtained from Diango if lost. Since carrots can be dropped, players could drop a carrot and ask for another one from Diango. However, a player cannot have more than one carrot at a time, as when attempting to pick up an extra carrot, they will get the message "You don't need another carrot. You already have one!"
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Easter carrot sound effects now only play for the player engaging in the whacking.
- ninja 24 August 2015 (Update):
- The rubber chicken and Easter carrot now have their 'Whack' option as a left-click action on players.
- patch 30 April 2013 (Update):
- The Easter Carrot should now be sheathed on the shoulder properly.
- patch 28 November 2012 (Update):
- The easter carrot now has an animation when using the 'Whack' option.