Patch Notes (24 April 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 April 2013, and revised on 29 April 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Hotfixes / System Updates
- Made several tweaks to further stabilise the HTML5 client.
- Made chatting in the lobby work reliably.
- Enforced a 20,000 Starlight ore daily limit on handing in for XP.
- Lanthas will now always have an option to talk about the Castle Wars Completionist cape requirements.
- Using any object on a Mystical Charm slice will no longer cause the player to disconnect.
- Players will no longer disconnect occasionally when throwing a Charm lure.
- Switching a Starfire Staff or Bow from tier 4 to any other tier no longer replaces it with a Starfury Staff or Bow.
- Empowered catalytic staves will now display correctly when equipped.
- The splatter animation for the eggsterminator when it is sheathed has been fixed.
- The stripy pirate shirt will no longer cause players to appear without arms if they are wearing the item from the dragon keepsake box
- Clan vexillums are no longer overridden by weapon cosmetic overrides.
- A stretching issue with the dragon ceremonial armour has been fixed.
- An animation issue with the firebrand bow cosmetic override has been corrected.
- Clipping with max cape on male characters has been reduced.
- A stretching issue with Auguste when you crash into the sea during An Enlightened Journey has been fixed.
- The icons for void helms have been updated in the POH armour case.
- An issue that caused the shoulder pads of the god robes to detach when stringing bows has been fixed.
- Particles can now be seen for the ring of fire emote on low detail.
- Some green polygons that are visible when using the orb of oculus at the Duel Arena have been removed.
- The fire cape now works correctly with the Halloween 2011 tshirt.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- In the TzHaar tunnels, killing enemies using only the Vengeance spell will no longer halt your progression.
- The Brink of Extinction communication orb no longer malfunctions if the TokKul of three champions is recovered before using it.
- An issue with reclaiming your completionist cape whilst having one set as a cosmetic override has been fixed.
- Recolouring the lunar equipment no longer changes the Defence level requirement.
- You can no longer use dreadnips on Har-Aken, preventing a bug that caused its head to get stuck in the platform.
- Some interfaces have been prevented from closing when removing equipped auras.
- Shops now distinguish between staves that are off-, main- or two-handed.
- The boogie bow is now correctly named when placed on the action bar.
- The name of the bound version of the celestial catalytic orb has been corrected.
- Armadyl's book of law now matches the Ranged critical attack of it's Zarosian and Bandos counterparts.
- An unreachable fishing spot in the lake north of Castle Wars has been made reachable again.
- Players are no longer able to perform Melee attacks from a distance using an Armadyl battlestaff.