- High Level Alchemy - equal to where is the value.
- Low Level Alchemy - equal to where is the value.
- Items Kept on Death value - nearly all untradeable items use their value as their Items Kept on Death Value. Prior to an update, all items used this value.
- Dungeoneering Price Checker - all items in Daemonheim show their value by using the Price Checker.
- Store prices - the price that stores sell items at are equal to the value of an item. The price that stores buy items at is equal to where is the value.
- Items that drop coins upon death - For the items that are replaced with coins at a gravestone (Barrelchest anchor, Korasi's sword, Veteran cape), the amount dropped is equal to the value.
Note that this value stands apart from fluctuating Grand Exchange prices that items may also have.
Finding an item's value[edit | edit source]
- For untradeable items, opening up the Items Kept on Death interface with only that item shows the value.
- For Dungeoneering items, opening up the Price Checker shows the value.
- For most tradeable items, the high alchemy price will give the value, so long as it is not rounded down.
Items with highest value upon release[edit | edit source]
The following are items that had the highest value in the game when they were released:
|Rune item token pack||1,333,000,000||7 January 2019||828 days|
|Mimic plushie||125,000,000||16 November 2016||782 days|
|Bond||15,000,000||25 September 2013||1148 days|
|Ancient statuette||5,000,000||16 June 2009||1562 days|
|Dragonfire shield||2,000,000||18 June 2007||729 days|
|Magic stone||975,000||31 May 2006||383 days|
|Crystal bow||900,000||7 February 2005||478 days|
|Shield right half||750,000||20 August 2003||537 days|
|Dragon battleaxe||200,000||27 February 2002||539 days|
|Rune platebody||65,000||23 September 2001||157 days|
|Rune platelegs||64,000||26 July 2001||59 days|
|Adamant platebody||16,640||4 January 2001||203 days|
Items with highest values[edit | edit source]
|Rune item token pack||1,333,000,000|
|Adamant item token pack||333,000,000|
|Eldritch crossbow mechanism||130,000,000|
|Eldritch crossbow stock||130,000,000|
|Eldritch crossbow limb||130,000,000|
|Mithril item token pack||100,000,000|
|Steel item token pack||40,000,000|
|Shadow gem cape token||25,000,000|
|Shadow gem sack token||25,000,000|
|Shadow gem helm token||25,000,000|
|Shadow gem magic weapon token||25,000,000|
|Shadow gem melee weapon token||25,000,000|
|Shadow gem ranged weapon token||25,000,000|
|Book of Death#broken||20,000,000|
|Book of Death#usable||20,000,000|
|Ocean's Archer Body and Hands token||10,000,000|
|Ocean's Archer Head token||10,000,000|
|Ocean's Archer Legs and Feet token||10,000,000|
|Achto Tempest body#new||6,000,000|
|Achto Primeval robe top#new||6,000,000|
|Augmented Achto Teralith cuirass#uncharged||6,000,000|
|... further results|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The starting price on the Grand Exchange of newly released items is sometimes based on the item's value. Examples include the Mimic plushie, Pack mammoth pouch, Pinata plushie and Aggression potion where the starting price was equal to the value, and smithable melee equipment from bronze to elder rune such as Bronze gauntlets, Adamant med helm + 2 and Elder rune pickaxe + 5 where the starting prices were tenfold the prices of each item's value.