The attuned crystal bow is a better version of the crystal bow that requires 80 Ranged and 50 Agility to equip. It is made by Crystal Singing at the crystal bowl in the Ithell Clan district of Prifddinas, requiring 90 Smithing and completion of The Eyes of Glouphrie. This turns an attuned crystal weapon seed and 2,000 harmonic dust into the attuned bow, giving 3,000 Smithing experience.
With this bow, you have a chance of doing 25% extra damage on a hit. This chance varies with your Agility level and maxes out at 12% at 99 Agility. So at most, this gives it a 3% damage boost over the zaryte bow, which has identical stats otherwise (except that this bow lacks the +2 prayer bonus of the zaryte bow).
The attuned crystal bow will revert to seed after 50,000 charges of combat, but uses two charges per hit except while within Prifddinas, where it uses one charge per hit. After obtaining Tirannwn quiver 4, there is a 5% chance this item does not use up any charges. The amount of coins needed to repair a partially degraded attuned bow is scaled linearly to your current creation cost of a normal crystal weapon/armour seed. This reduces with each creation, starting at 1,000,000 coins, and decreasing by 200,000 with each creation, until five or more creations - where a creation/full repair will cost 200,000 coins. Repairing an attuned crystal bow with coins is done by Islwyn who is found at the singing bowl in Prifddinas. However, the attuned bow cannot be repaired for coins if it is fully degraded, as it reverts to seed and has to be re-created with harmonic dust.
This weapon can be stored using a keepsake key, but only when newly made/repaired - used versions will need to be repaired first.
|Method||1 crystal enchantment||2 crystal enchantments||3 crystal enchantments||4 crystal enchantments||5+ crystal enchantments||Ithell singing bowl|
|Item(s) consumed||1,000,000 × Coins||800,000 × Coins||600,000 × Coins||400,000 × Coins||200,000 × Coins||2,000 × Harmonic dust[uc 1]|
|Total GE Price||1,000,000||800,000||600,000||400,000||200,000||1,196,160|
|Average rate[uc 2]||72,000||57,600||43,200||28,800||14,400||86,124|
|High rate[uc 3]||144,000||115,200||86,400||57,600||28,800||172,247|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||240,000||192,000||144,000||96,000||48,000||287,078|
- ^ Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange. Using calculated value.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
Comparison with other Ranged weapons[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 February 2022 (Update):
- Addressed feedback regarding the combat item tooltips from last month's Ninja Strike:
- Clarified that Crystal Shields also work for Attuned Crystal weaponry's dual wield effect.
- patch 23 April 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows will now only consume equipped arrows that have an effect, such as bane, broad and blackstone.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The PvP death value of crystal weapons and shields has been revised.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The harmonic dust cost to create attuned weapons and shields has been reduced.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Attuned weapons and armour now degrade to seed rather than to dust.
- Before 5 January 2015, attuned crystal weapons degraded to dust instead of reverting back to a seed.