|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|A bow imbued with the power of Guthix.|
|Exchange||1,300,379 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Guthix bow is a shieldbow aligned with Guthix, requiring a Ranged level of 55 to wield. It can be obtained as a reward from completing an elite Treasure Trail, or as reward from the Giant Oyster. This bow doubles the chance of Guthix arrows dealing bonus damage (from 10% to 20%).
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|55 , 55|
|Armour||196.6||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
The Guthix bow has a special attack called Balanced Shot, which uses 55% adrenaline. It deals 150% weapon damage and heals the user the amount of damage dealt over time. When Guthix arrows are equipped, there's a chance to deal an extra 100% weapon damage (Earth spell damage), which also adds to the healing effect. The healing effect lasts for a minute and heals 10% of the damage dealt every 6 seconds.
If the special is used again within 60 seconds, the effects timer resets, but not the hp healed, the amount of hp healed will continue to go up until it hardcaps at 400 hp healed every 6 seconds for a total of 4000 hp healed in 1 minute.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Giant Oyster||N/A||1||1/2290[dr 1]||N/A|
|Reward casket (elite)||Elite||1||1/2290[dr 1]||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- patch 19 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected information in the skillguide and knowledge base about this bow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The special attack is a combination of the special attacks of the Zamorak bow (dealing extra damage) and the Saradomin bow (healing over time). This explains why it is "balanced".
- This bow also has a grip similar to a longbow which is midway between the Zamorak bow (which is a recurve bow and so has a very straight grip) and the Saradomin bow (which is very similar to a shortbow in appearance, with a curved grip), thus making it "balanced".
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|
Treasure Trails Ranged weapons