Toy box is a hot spot found in the costume room of a player-owned house. Toy boxes are used to store any toys that are untradeable. Toys are usually obtained during festivities such as Christmas, Easter and Hallowe'en. However, certain tradeable items such as partyhats cannot be stored in this box.
If an item that can be kept in the toy box is with Diango or has been destroyed, it will appear in the toy box automatically.
Toy boxes[edit | edit source]
|Image||Type||Level||Materials required||Flatpack GE price|
|Oak toy box||50||2 oak planks||16 coins (update)|
|Teak toy box||68||2 teak planks||29 coins (update)|
|Mahogany toy box||86||2 mahogany planks||220 coins (update)|
|There is no known distinction other than appearance between the toy boxes.|
All toys can be stored in any of the boxes.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to claim multiple Sköll boots from the toy box in a player-owned house.
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- An issue where some players could not get past page three of their POH toy box has been resolved.
- patch 21 January 2013 (Update):
- An additional page has been added to the Costume room toy box to display the full set of Beta Scientist kit.
- patch 1 September 2010 (Update):
- You can now correctly withdraw Cryptic Clue Fest items from your toy box.
|Treasure chest space (Treasure chest)|
|Armour case space (Armour case)|
|Magic wardrobe space (Magic wardrobe)|
|Cape rack space (Cape rack)|
|Toy box space (Toy box)|
|Fancy dress box space (Fancy dress box)|