The Zamorak bow is a shieldbow aligned with Zamorak, requiring a Ranged level of 55 to wield. It can be obtained as a reward from completing an elite Treasure Trail, or as reward from the Giant Oyster. This bow doubles the chance of Zamorak arrows dealing bonus damage (from 10% to 20%). The bow will make the followers of Zamorak in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive.
The Zamorak bow's special attack, Twin Shot
The Zamorak bow has a special attack called Twin Shot, which uses 55% adrenaline. It deals 200% weapon damage. When Zamorak arrows are equipped, there's a chance to deal an extra 100% weapon damage (Fire spell damage).
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The missing level 55 Defence requirements have been added to Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix godbows.
- patch 7 December 2010 (Update):
- God bows now correctly state that they can fire up to rune arrows.
- patch 19 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected information in the skillguide and knowledge base about this bow.
- There used to be a glitch in which the Grand Exchange stated that the bow could fire arrows up to dragon. It has now been confirmed in the FAQ thread in the Recent Events forum that the bow fires up to rune, in addition to firing Saradomin arrows, Guthix arrows, and Zamorak arrows.