Bank Booster +50
The Bank Booster +50 is a unique service available from Solomon's General Store that permanently increases maximum bank space by 50. It was the first purchase from Solomon's Store to provide a service. Players may purchase a maximum of ten Bank Boosters and members can get four additional Bank Boosters for free, totaling 700 possible extra bank slots. Free players may use the extra space obtained for free-to-play items only.
To buy all bank boosters as a member, it would cost approximately $85 (USD) in RuneCoins, or 17 cents per additional bank slot.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The initial Bank Booster announcement on 28 August 2012 claimed it would be coming to the Loyalty Shop in the next couple weeks after initial release. Mod Mark announced in a December 2012 Reddit AMA that the ability to purchase Bank Boosters using Loyalty Points would come sometime in 2013. It was made available on 3 September 2013 for 208,800 Loyalty Points, and on 22 October 2013, the price was lowered to 146,160 Loyalty Points.
- On 29 March 2016, Mod MIC announced that starting 3 May Bank Boosters would be removed from the Loyalty Shop and would only be purchasable using RuneCoins.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Solomon. "RuneScape - News - Too Much Treasure? Boost Your Bank!." 28 August 2012. RuneScape News.
- ^ Mark Ogilvie. IAm Mark Ogilvie, Design Director at Jagex Games Studio for the popular MMORPG RuneScape - AMAA.. 19 December 2012.
- ^ Mod MIC. "Loyalty Point Changes - 50% off through April." 29 March 2016. RuneScape News.