Bank Booster +50
The Bank Booster +50 is a unique service available from Solomon's General Store that permanently increases maximum bank space by 50. It was the first purchase from Solomon's Store to provide a service. Players may purchase a maximum of ten bank boosters, and members can get four additional boosters for free, totaling 700 possible extra bank slots. Free players may use the extra space obtained for free-to-play items only.
To buy all bank boosters as a member, it would cost approximately $85 (USD) in RuneCoins, or 17 cents per additional bank slot. Bank boosters sometimes go on sale during special promotions, such as Summer Sale and January Sales.
Pricing[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The initial Bank Booster announcement on 28 August 2012 claimed it would be coming to the Loyalty Shop in the next couple weeks after initial release. Mod Mark announced in a December 2012 Reddit AMA that the ability to purchase Bank Boosters using Loyalty Points would come sometime in 2013. It was made available on 3 September 2013 for 208,800 Loyalty Points, and on 22 October 2013, the price was lowered to 146,160 Loyalty Points.
- On 29 March 2016, Mod MIC announced that starting 3 May Bank Boosters would be removed from the Loyalty Shop and would only be purchasable using RuneCoins.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Solomon. "RuneScape - News - Too Much Treasure? Boost Your Bank!." 28 August 2012. RuneScape News.
- ^ Mark Ogilvie. IAm Mark Ogilvie, Design Director at Jagex Games Studio for the popular MMORPG RuneScape - AMAA.. 19 December 2012. (Archived from the original on 17 June 2013.)
- ^ Mod MIC. "Loyalty Point Changes - 50% off through April." 29 March 2016. RuneScape News.