Maple shieldbow (sighted)
|Maple shieldbow (sighted)|
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|It has a sight on it that should improve its performance.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Maple shieldbow (sighted) requires 45 Ranged, 45 Defence and 45 Dungeoneering to wield and is obtained by attaching a Shieldbow sight to a Maple shieldbow. The right-click option, Dismantle, dismantles the sighted bow into the Maple shieldbow and Shieldbow sight.
A Shieldbow sight can be bought from the Dungeoneering Rewards trader for 10,000 Dungeoneering tokens. According to the 10:1 experience to tokens received ratio, one needs 100,000 Dungeoneering experience to obtain sufficient tokens (approximately level 50 Dungeoneering, assuming no tokens spent, or earned from Sinkholes).
The maple shieldbow (sighted) also has one of the longest attack ranges in the game, able to hit targets up to 9 squares away.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|45 , 45|
|Armour||146.4||PvM: 4.5%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Sighted magic and maple shieldbows now convert to coins when dropped on death in the Wilderness.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Scoped versions of the maple and magic longbow now have strings in their pullback animation.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When viewing the in-game ranged manual, the bow used to be called "Maple longbow (focused)" instead of "Maple shieldbow (sighted)." This has been fixed.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, this weapon had the highest accuracy of any weapon in the F2P game, having a Ranged bonus of +110.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|